Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
JZZ
Evening everyone I m a little west of most of you being from Frederick County
CA81BAD5-E346-48CF-B836-DC1AD4106A80.jpeg
Show full message
mlcinema
mlcinema
I’m kinda close. Do you know any good light off-road trails close to your area?
JZZ
JZZ
Sorry I wish western Md has some but I havent been on them yet not really interested in deep mud went through that phase with a cj 5 long time ago
Reactions: mlcinema
mlcinema
mlcinema
@JZZ nothing major here either. Just some light off-road trails. Guess I’ll keep looking. Enjoy!
Summit981
Summit981
I'm in Frederick County too. Although I'm focused on long-range overlanding, I've just picked up a Backcountry Discovery Route (BDR) Mid-Atlantic Region Map to find our area dirt, gravel and linked paved road trails for some weekend "wandering". Although the maps are aimed at adventure motorcyclists, the routes work just as well for 4-wheel off-roaders / overlanders. Hope this helps.

Source: https://ridebdr.com/mabdr/
JZZ
JZZ
Thanks I used your link to check these then I had to chuckle alittle I used to run these 45 yrs ago when there was nothing up there, use to be a lot of side trails mostly fire trails and power line trails nobody cared back then enter at your own risk I don’t think that would fly nowadays

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views