Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
Hey everyone. I should be picking up my bronco in the next couple of weeks and wanted to see everyone’s opinion on denver dealers for routine service. I know all aren’t created equal so what dealers in denver do you all recommend for service? Or which to avoid. I’m down in Littleton area if that helps.
Show full message
Ramble_Offroad
Ramble_Offroad
No first hand experience here yet, but I’ve asked around a bit also. I’m up in Lyons and work in Broomfield. So far I’ve had a few positive comments for Loveland Ford. Littleton would be a haul.
nbdybeatsthewiz
nbdybeatsthewiz
Ive been to Larry H Miller and Groove for service. It really depends on the type of work you need done. Larry H Miller has INSANELY long lead teams. I called recently about my recalls and they tried to schedule me in May, so not a great option. Groove have a Quick Lane Service Center, so oil change, tire rotation and the basics get done same day, but anything that requires a tech to look at it will take at least a week.
Its a trick, but I've heard that the dealers down in CO Springs aren't as busy and do same day service
childishtrandino
childishtrandino
I would avoid Larry H Miller. Scheduled a oil change two weeks in advance and still waited 3+ hours. Also, they didn't do the included tire rotation for me because "I didn't provide the wheel lock key" (stated on invoice). I have aftermarket wheels but just regular lug nuts. So the tech either just was too lazy to look at the lug nuts or too lazy to do the tire rotation.

I had a decent experience at Phil Long for just an oil change and have heard they are pretty good with other service/recalls.
OhhhhhhSnap
OhhhhhhSnap
I've been going to Phil Long, I had a couple free oil changes because I bought from them. They suck. messed up my tire rotation and I literally just called them for some Warranty work. Earliest they had available was March 8th.
Nogame24
I live within a few miles of autonation ford but the dealership felt empty when I did my test drive back in September 2022. It’s close but I’ll drive to get a good dealer

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views