Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
friethmiller
Question to my local Bronco owners. I'm tracking my newly built Bronco (via CTX) that is set to arrive to my Austin dealership next week. I just checked the status of my rail car and it's already in Hearne, TX. Does anyone know where the shipment terminus is? I realize it has to be trucked to my dealership (Maxwell Ford) and there can be delays but I'm just trying to make sure I'm ready when I get the call. Thanks!

Update: she home! Here’s a few photos:
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: j_marinelli
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
Gets dropped off in Kirby (San Antonio). It can take up to a week to get to Austin.
BroncoPls!
BroncoPls!
Getting close!! Picked mine up about a week after it was unloaded at the Kirby terminal here in Austin
friethmiller
friethmiller
Ah OK. Thanks for the confirmation. One of my build week buddies up in Dallas has had his Bronco sitting at the Alliance railyard for a week. Hope it doesn't take that long but I'll deal with it. Just want it in one piece!
JLTNEZ
getting closer! what's 1 or 2 more weeks after some of us have been waiting for 930+ days!
friethmiller
friethmiller
@JLTNEZ - I ordered way late. I'm only 712 days and counting.
JLTNEZ
@friethmiller I learned to not believe anything I heard as far as updates until I actually had my ass in the seat. Even when it got to the dealer it was still a week for them to call me in to actually sign the paperwork. That process went fairly straight forward though. 1 day into having it and still loving it!
Deanoo
Deanoo
Been tracking mine and it's sitting at Hearne right now at least that's what it sounds like the automated phone is low quality. I went with Truck City in Buda and the last update from my Dealer showed it was in Illinois with no update since the 7th lol. @friethmiller did you end up getting yours the week your dealer said or did you have to wait some more? @JLTNEZ I'm with you but if I can keep my Dealer on top of it hopefully it won't sit anywhere for too long if they can do something about it.
friethmiller
friethmiller
Yes! I was out of town when it was readyPDI’d. Picked it up Monday (2/6). Added photos!
Reactions: Deanoo
Deanoo
Deanoo
@friethmiller looks great! I went with the same color. Thinking another week or 2 with mine it was last in Caldwell and then something I couldn't quite make out. I'm thinking it'll make it to Kirby tonight or tomorrow. Then the transporter wait and dealer readiness wait XD
friethmiller
friethmiller
Plan on a week for transport to the dealership. PDI for me was less than a day but that depends on how many other vehicles are coming in to the dealership at the same time. It'll be in your driveway soon!
Deanoo
Deanoo
@friethmiller Dealer ended up surprising me Friday that it was in went by checked it out and took delivery on Saturday. its been nothing but amazing just counting down any time I have til the next time I can drive it. The dealer had a little too much air in the tires at 44 & 45 knocked them all down to 39 and it definitely makes it a smoother ride. How's your hardtop wind noise? I get some whooshing at 60+ nothing I'm concerned about doesn't hurt conversations or phone calls.
friethmiller
friethmiller
@Deanoo Yeah, it gets more noisy at about 70+ but nothing too crazy. I drove from Austin to Denton and back on Saturday. I didn't find it too bad or annoying. I also have a OEM rack so I'm unsure how much is actually the top. It will be interesting to see how bad it is with my wife's Thule Roof box - assuming it will mount on the factory rails.
JLTNEZ
this was my timeline FWIW (copied from my signature):

2023 Badlands Sasquatch, CG, 4DR, MIC Top w/ Rails, Lux, 2.3, Auto

Reservation 7/31/20; Ordered: 3/18/21, 11/9/21, 9/24/22

Scheduled for Production: 11/7/22, 11/14/22, 11/21/22

Blend: 11/23/22; Built: 11/28/22; Shipped Email: 12/23/22

Est. Delivery: 12/18-12/24, 12/26-1/1/23, 1/10/23-1/16/23, 1/18/23 at Dealer! At driveway 01/25/2023

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views