Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
1lostCDN
So.... guess Ford Canada doesn't want us to build our Broncos lol...
Show full message
bluezombi
Bronkytonkman
Bronkytonkman
Really not liking the interior options. Where the hell is that nice white interior they got me all horny about?
Litlbugr
Litlbugr
Not sure if just Canadian site sucks but there's more options and accessories on U.S. site for some reason
Reactions: CFD288
chipbutty
chipbutty
Are you new to Canada? ?
View previous replies…
chipbutty
chipbutty
@Litlbugr oh wow really? Yeah the lustre is kind of coming off the Bronco for me
bluezombi
bluezombi
@Litlbugr yea, you are right.

i am trying to figure out why adding the steal front bumper comes with advance steel plates on OBX in the states...
But in Canada, its no where to be found except Wildtrak and you have to pay for it.... (Steel plating)
Litlbugr
Litlbugr
@bluezombi ya it's like the Canadian models are completely different. I don't get it
CFD288
CFD288
So many issues. Hopefully this changes over the next couple days. 7% financing is nuts as well lol
chipbutty
chipbutty
I just saw the base 2 door no options is over $40k. That’s ridiculous. They had the chance to not be Jeep and fucked it. Honestly not very interested any more.
ThatGuyatFord
ThatGuyatFord
@chipbutty When you look at them side by side they are not crazy out of price range. A Sport 2 Dr Jeep is $36,190 with a $2000 discount as it is the same as a 2020. Bronco is brand new for 2021 with no discounts. You also don't get a touch screen, LED's or a few other things in the Jeep you get standard in the Bronco. You gotta add $1800 to that to get those things (if you care for touch screen and CarPlay)
If the Jeep was brand new for the model Year, without a $2000 discount, it would be $38,190 + $1800 to be matched to the Bronco making it $39,990, $509 difference between Jeep and Bronco. Pretty close in my opinion!
But The $2000 discount for the 2021 model year does lengthen that gap as it is not first model year like the Bronco is with no discounts. If there was a $2000 discount on a 2022 Bronco, we'd be much closer. This is at least my breakdown of it and how I think Ford looked at pricing the Bronco!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views