Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
Hi! Anyone have a recommended dealer or one to avoid? I am new to Ford and have no track record with any dealers. I live in the Lehigh Valley and my reservation is currently with Koch Ford in Bethlehem. I want to use the X Plan discount and they've said they aren't sure yet whether it can be honored. Any thoughts? And nice to meet you all!
Show full message
Vooch
Vooch
Ford has stated that xplan will be honored so i guess it's up to the dealers now
NPBronco91
NPBronco91
I know the Ford dealership in our area will not do any rebates or X Plan and will be priced at the MSRP until the hype dies down. I'm thinking this will unfortunately be the thought process for most dealers.
Vooch
Vooch
I am probably switching my reservation to Stephens in WV. $1300 below invoice guaranteed for xplan people. Worth the drive out there or a 1way flight.
elufaduf
Interesting. I'd love to know if anyone local is honoring the x plan. I definitely will shift my reservation if not. I'd like to support my local dealer, but also want a decent deal.
aj_benedetto
aj_benedetto
Hello, my name is AJ, and I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg, PA. While I can't say that we will 100% be offering X-Plan pricing on the 2021 Bronco, I will certainly update everyone once we find out from Ford. If anyone has any questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer them.
Jakethesnake
Jakethesnake
I also switched to Stephens and I’m probably going to fly out and plan a 2-3 day adventure on the ride home. Actually looking forward to the little trip almost as much as the bronco delivery.
GarageGuy
GarageGuy
@elufaduf I have my reservation with Koch 33 as well. They are unwilling to match Stephens deal. Like many others waiting for b&p to make the switch, unless local dealers rethink the business strategy.
NPBronco91
NPBronco91
aj_benedetto
aj_benedetto
@NPBronco91 Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting this long, but I wanted to wait until Bronco Super Cel East to see if Ford would release any further information about ordering which it looks like they sort of did.

Based on the Ford rep's information we have decided to stick with our original plan of not selling any Bronco over MSRP, and we will not require any additional down payment when placing the order. Before you guys feed me to the wolves allow me to explain. We brought up the Stephens and Granger deals to the rep, and he did not understand why a dealer (especially a smaller dealer) would offer such a deal without 100% clarity on pricing (aka build & price). Without getting into too many details, transferring your reservation to a smaller market and
smaller volume dealer with hundreds of reservations will likely adversely affect your ability to get you Bronco order in a timely manner. Please also keep in mind that you have one chance to change your reservation, and you will be stuck with that dealer's policy which is subject to change at any time. In short, going to a large dealer in a large market that does not have hundreds of reservations will likely result in you receiving your Bronco sooner.

I hope this does not come across as me bashing Granger or Stephens. I like what they have done and as a reservation holder myself I can appreciate how they are creating this sort of fan club within the community. If they can pull off the deals they are offering and get every reservation holder their Bronco then I will gladly tip my hat to them and admit that I was wrong. I am sorry to disappoint you guys, but given the information presented to us from Ford we have decided to stick with the original plan below:

1. Bronco Priced at MSRP
2. No additional deposit required upon ordering

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to send me a message or give me a call at (717)585-6576 and yes that is my direct line.
View previous replies…
aj_benedetto
aj_benedetto
@NPBronco91 anything to help you guys out. If you have any questions or you just want to chat about Bronco let me know.
dpav02
dpav02
@aj_benedetto This does come off as a scared dealer who doesn't want to earn business.

Granger and Stephens have both been awesome to work with and wonderful contributors to this forum.

Also the higher amount of reservations, the larger allocation you will get. Just because you can't (or don't want to) compete, please, don't bash them.
aj_benedetto
aj_benedetto
@dpav02 Thanks for reaching out! If you don't mind could you please read the section that starts with "I hope this does not come across as me bashing Granger or Stephens". Like I've said before I am not asking anyone to switch to my store and I've even applauded Granger and Stephens for the work they have done for this community. Let's stay away from the negativity on this page and just enjoy the ride.
Reactions: Cleehb
GarageGuy
GarageGuy
@aj_benedetto good thinking on your dealers behalf. I have been thinking the reservations might get complicated at the below invoice dealers.
Vooch
Vooch
elufaduf
@GarageGuy Hi! My reservation isn't at Koch -- it's at Bethlehem Ford. But I know Koch 33 well too. :) Now that the build and price is out...what are you thinking? I was looking at an Outer Banks with the Lux package and it's coming in around $48K....gulp. Too rich for my blood. Not sure what to do...
GarageGuy
GarageGuy
@elufaduf I canceled my 57k reservation, bought an almost new full size diesel truck instead-actually it was the wife's idea. Too much for a toy, going to give my 1966 CJ6 the tlc it deserves. Maybe revisiting the Bronco when the dust settles.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views