Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Anyone know a great place to get a wrap treatment done? I really want a transparent matte film. I also want some vinyl thrown on, but I'm just really nervous about taking my vehicle to just any place.
I'm in Raleigh, N.C.
Show full message
Reactions: heelyeah
HorizonHunter
HorizonHunter
I've got an appointment for vinyl install at a place in Durham at the end of the month. Mincey's graphics. I can ask about a stealth wrap then, or feel free to call them.
TheShark
TheShark
I use Custom Tint in Apex. Not only have they done window tinting for me but they did a protective wrap on my '19 30th AE Miata and they also added a hood graphic on my Bronco.
92EddieBauerNC
92EddieBauerNC
I have a Stealth PPF by Xpel. It was done by TVP Auto in North Raleigh. I did a decent amount of research on companies and they had a lot of positive reviews especially from higher end cars. It's been on since October of 2021 and still looks great. I was really impressed by the self-healing ability of the film. I've had a few branch marks that just disappeared over time. My total cost with wrap, tinted windows, and repainted rear badge was about $5k
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Mean Green Bronc Machine
Nice, thank you. I'm hoping my quote won't be 5k, but around 3k-3.5k. All the prices I've seen have been around 5k and up, so I'm not too hopeful, but will be glad as long as the quality is there.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views