Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
desert_rat
build & price going live tonight!! let's all share our builds here tomorrow :)
or whenever you get the chance to sit with the b&p, i know some of y'all must have lives
Show full message
Reactions: corey07 and fara
fara
fara
I'm already overwhelmed looking at the Reference Guide just posted so can't imagine once we see real prices. :) Exciting!
desert_rat
desert_rat
BN colors & materials walk through just posted!!
nmt77
nmt77
I wish I could stay up for it but I have to be to work at 6am.
Also I have a late res which = 2022. So...I mean...what’s the point lol I may wait till next yr at this time ??‍♀
corey07
corey07
@nmt77 To be honest it is crazy. Get a good nights sleep. It is gonna take a full weekend to get this B&P figured out! I may be joining you in the MY22! Sheesh.
Reactions: nmt77
nmt77
nmt77
@corey07 I think I need help with this I originally wanted to stay under 40 but my Outer Banks with the options I want to it’s near 50 which puts me to a jeep Sahara or Rubicon and I was originally (with other reasons but initially cost) drawn to do a bronco because I thought they were gonna be cheaper it may not end up that way. I’m also not in love with the interior. I live in Florida so something lighter for starters but I kind of feel like the brown on the dash OBX is just ugly I don’t want brown on the dashboard. Will have to see if it had an alternate option. Not sure how this will work with my reservation either I think the dealer wants to place everything in December but I’m gonna hold off since I have a 22 anyway I don’t want to submit anything until I get all the other options like for starters body color hard top I don’t even see that anywhere? I thought that was a choice. Would rather have white or body color. My must haves were remote start heated seats leather probably be in Florida I definitely don’t want cloth and I wanted a top that was easy to take down I’m guessing it’ll have to be hard top because I do some highway driving and the 2.7 engine. What about you? I’m interested to see what other ladies in here choose.
Cat
Cat
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I finally was able to get into the B&P but the clock did it's spinning thing for a few minutes. I took the BD and added the Mid Pkg, roof rails, tube doors ($800 fricken dollars!) floor mats, a few minor things and my gross is $41,364 and with about a $17K trade in plus tax, I will be out of $26K and I can pay cash for that. I do like the marine grade vinyl and I did add the paint protection due to my son worked for a sign company and he said it's a lot like getting your Bronco wrapped. I live too close to the beach to not do the paint protection.

Attachments

View previous replies…
nmt77
nmt77
@desert_rat and l’ll be a 2022 due to when I made the res. So I’ll hold off for the white!
Darforce
Darforce
@Texas Sunshine good to know about the paint protection. I might opt for that feature then. I like your build! Going for almost the same thing but in cactus grey. I have a budget of 40 so the rack may need to wait for me. I have Thule attachment so I might hold off that brand. I like the little fog lights too but, I can get those much cheaper than 600
buckthis
buckthis
@Texas Sunshine That’s sweet looking! I love it. Wish I didn’t need the 4dr, IMO 2 door is better looking and what I picture when I think about the classic Bronco.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
The top is grey and I've read the black top will be available in the near future. I'm not getting a Sasquatch because the costs to replace the tires down the road will be over $500 a tire (assuming). I read positive reviews on the vinyl seats from people who went to the Bronco show in Tennessee and they actually got to touch them. I have leather seats now and they can be hot where I live. I can always get a seat cover for those very hot days and I'm in South Texas. It will be nice to wash the sand off the vinyl seats.
nmt77
nmt77
@Texas Sunshine the tires look great! They looked bigger that’s why I was wondering. I’m in FL near the beach as well. Have had leather for the last oh idk 2 decades so just wondering how the vinyl will compare - sweat wise.
Oh! And my dealer just announced they are honoring X plan!! I like yours and the color. May do OBX w race red.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
@nmt77 I almost went with black but you know living in the south that black is always hot. I figured if I'm going to own this mid life crisis, I better go with red.
nmt77
nmt77
@Texas Sunshine I like your thinking. It was white, red or blue for me. I like the black also but ya it gets hot. Red w tan or white w tan interior woulda been my choice. Will see what MY 2022 brings!
Darforce
Darforce
I had my dog throw up in my car three hours from home and I stopped to clean it up, the vacuum scared him so bad he escaped his collar/leash and ran into heavy traffic.....fortunately he didn’t get hit...all the while leaving a 9 year old unattended at a car wash. Sooooo when I saw a wash out interior in a vehicle a month later, I knew that was the car for me. It’ll be hot, but someone will sell fitted neoprene covers or I’ll sew some up.
  • Love
Reactions: fara
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
@Darforce Oh my goodness! I had a few crazy times with my youngest who used to throw up all the time. I started keeping a stainless steel bowl in the back seat. He made it to adulthood!
fara
fara
^^ @Darforce -- sounds awful! I've had a similar situation after an accident happen :( Glad your pup was ok. And this is part of why I'm learning towards MGV
fara
fara
So - I've had a lot of time to play with configurations...and I'm still not 100% certain. I have 2 dogs on the larger side, single/live in Austin and want to get outdoors/take road trips more often with them. I currently have a Tiguan which is pretty small but was a huge step up from my sedan previously :)

4 door is a no brainer but the trim? Still struggling with.

Thankful for a few options I didn't know would be possible since B&P has come out but I still have question marks. Originally wanted an OBX but after seeing pre-prod pics and standard interior options, it's a big no for me. If I could swallow the thought of forking over $$$ for a Badlands, that would be my choice but I'm no expert off roader and it would be majority for looks.

So, here are my two choices - I have Invoice - $1000 pricing through the TX Group Buy...

- Big Bend- $41,380 MSRP
+ LED Signature Lighting, Mid Pkg, Auto 2.3L, Roof Rails/Headliner/MIC top
---Pros: Price is lower, Signature lighting :)
Cons: Cloth seats...

- Black Diamond - $44,245 MSRP
+ Mid Pkg, Auto 2.3L, Roof Rails, Headliner, MIC top, High Gloss Wheels
Pros: MGV!
---Only Con: No Signature LED Lighting option (silly, I know), is it worth $3k more?

I'm still playing around with the idea of going up to the 2.7L and other silly additions. I'm sure I'll add more to the list as time passes since we have quite a bit before order banks open :)

Would love to see more pics of Black Diamonds in real life as we've seen close to zero and also interior full photos/lights at night/daytime on.

The END!
Darforce
Darforce
@fara also.....signature wheels.......I was definitely, leaning towards that until I saw the price.....I can get some very cool looking aftermarket wheels for right around that price
Darforce
Darforce
Well if the signature lighting is something you have your heart set on, I’d almost guarantee by the time you get your Bronco, there’ll be probably a dozen after market options.. For the Jeep there are ones with a ring around the outside that changes colors. I am hoping for that. I’m going with the BD. Not thrilled with the lights, but not sweating it because if the color changing ones are around I’ll want those
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I love the idea of the changing color rings. This Bronco is going to be a lot of fun.
Aussieshed
Aussieshed
I'm likely going to be pulling out if the 21 builds. I have two reservations, so not going to cancel just yet, but I've been thinking that I'll let all the kinks be worked out and then buy in a year or two. In the meantime, just get something like a Toyota FJ Cruiser until things settle down and also buy my teardrop. Ugh, decisions!
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I don't mind being in the first round and I will post any issues I have with the Bronco but I'll also post the good stuff too!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views