Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
G-ROD Bronco
The status of my order just went "in production" a week earlier than anticipated. Couple questions for the veteran bronco owners. How long should I anticipate before delivery? Is there access to watch it on the assembly line? Vids or photos of my build?
Show full message
law
law
There are trackers that show when the modules are lit up. I’ll see if I can find the links
friethmiller
friethmiller
There’s no live action video in the MAP plant. If you’re lucky, you’ll get an assembly line photo sometime during shipping. Expect 2 1/2 weeks for shipping. 1 week of that time is waiting for the Bronco to go from the railhead to the dealership. The day your Bronco ships is very important. There’s always a chance for delays post assembly line. Just getting it out of the plant is very important.
G-ROD Bronco
G-ROD Bronco
You've been very helpful. Thank you!
Tex
Tex
Ha, I got nothing like that when my turn came around, never even got a picture of it. The system was delayed in sending out emails or whatever and I got a notification that it went into production and another that it was on the way to the dealer on the same day, then the next day the dealer called and said it was ready to pick up. Damn Ford, I'm not on my deathbed ready to write you into my will, but thanks for the hustle all the same LOL
JLTNEZ
still never got a photo of mine.

Here is my journey:
2023 Badlands Sasquatch, CG, 4DR, MIC Top w/ Rails, Lux, 2.3, Auto
Reservation: 7/31/20
Ordered: 3/18/21, 11/9/21, 9/24/22
Scheduled for Production: 11/7/22, 11/14/22, 11/21/22
Blend: 11/23/22
Built: 11/28/22
Shipped Email: 12/23/22
Est. Delivery: 12/18-12/24, 12/26-1/1/23, 1/10/23-1/16/23, 1/18/23 at Dealer! At driveway 01/25/2023

bottom line - don't get your hopes up and you will be happy in the end. Good luck!
BroncoPls!
BroncoPls!
The longest part is the rail ride down to TX. That was a long 4 weeks knowing it’s close to the end!
G-ROD Bronco
G-ROD Bronco
Wow thank everyone for their feedback on this. I won't get my hopes up. Lol

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views