Sponsored

Bronco Everglades

This club is for all Bronco Everglades owners and future owners🤙
pandapaul
Howdy, Everglades folks! I come in peace from the Badlands realm to humbly request your assistance. I have ordered Everglades snorkel parts and hope to work towards installing those on my own vehicle. If anyone would be willing to be my go-to Everglades-owner reference person, I'd be very grateful. At this point, I don't have a great sense of how difficult it's going to be to install beyond what I can see from engine bay photo comparisons. Kinda seems like it's not going to require much relocation of things other than a wiring harness or two and the windshield washer fluid reservoir. I could, however, be very incorrect about that.

In any case, just wanted to open up a line of communication with you all so that I won't be coming completely out of left field if/when I might be asking for reference photos and such whenever those parts do arrive.

🙇‍♂️
Show full message
friethmiller
friethmiller
Glad to help @pandapaul. Let us know what pics/measurements you need.
pandapaul
pandapaul
Thanks a ton! Lord knows it may be a while before the parts get here, but I'll keep ya updated :D
FreddieLee
FreddieLee
What is it that you hope to accomplish with the snorkel?
FreddieLee
FreddieLee
Ford did a great job with the snorkel integration, but I wouldn't say it's particularly cool looking.

Nope, the question is not a trap, LOL.

Genuinely interested in what you're doing and why.
Reactions: pandapaul
pandapaul
pandapaul
@FreddieLee lol ok cool. I got nervous. So yeah there's a bunch of water crossings where I go, so I'm wanting a little more protection from that. Dirt road dust as well. And I chose to try this route rather than the Airaid snorkel since Ford's setup appears to do a better job sealing to the air box.
pandapaul
pandapaul
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
Heck ya, feel free to check in. I look forward to seeing how this turns out. Very cool🤙 ask any questions. I bet one of us will be here to answer or help out.
  • Love
Reactions: pandapaul
pandapaul
pandapaul
@SurfsUp85 Thanks, dude! So far the main question mark is the part number for the Everglades washer fluid reservoir. Searching the Ford Parts site doesn't yield an Everglades-specific one even though engine bay picture comparisons definitely makes the Everglades one look quite different. If anyone is willing to see if they can spot that, it would be awesome.
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I can find anything to help.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views