Sponsored

Bronco Everglades

This club is for all Bronco Everglades owners and future ownersšŸ¤™
eaburke80221
Future 2023 Bronco Everglades owner from Denver, Colorado.
Mine was blended on March 6th, modems all connected/turned on by the 9th, and it's been sitting in a lot since with a "delayed" status with no ETA anymore :cautious:
Show full message
BigCatKale
BigCatKale
Ugh, good luck. Hopefully they turn it around quickly!
friethmiller
friethmiller
Sounds like you are waiting on parts (probably chips). Call the Ford hotline. They should be able to give you a better idea.
eaburke80221
eaburke80221
I sure hope so! I'm the new car manager at a Ford dealership, and even with some of the internal "tools" I have at my disposal.... I'm still completely in the dark.
Superthornbird
Superthornbird
Mine is still in production was a blend of March 8th and secondary status shows produced on the 9th so I don't know what's going on
eaburke80221
eaburke80221
I just got off the phone with the hotline and the guy said, "I don't want to fabricate any reasoning because that wouldn't be right. I have no idea why your vehicle isn't on a rail car yet."
I appreciate the honesty.
Superthornbird
Superthornbird
I wonder if the mod shop is running behind
eaburke80221
eaburke80221
I thought so too, but it was all completed on March 9th. Itā€™s logged in VinView/Vehicle Visibility as in the mod shop and out of the mod shop by the end of that day.
Superthornbird
Superthornbird
The Ford Marketing customer rep just told me mine was released to carrier 2 days ago but has not left Wayne yet
Reactions: eaburke80221
eaburke80221
eaburke80221
@Superthornbird Iā€™ll call again today and see if thereā€™s another update on mine šŸ˜Ž
Superthornbird
Superthornbird
@eaburke80221 anything shake loose for you? Unfortunately nothing has changed for me. However the tracker website no longer has a image of the bronco and my dealership information is all blank now.
eaburke80221
eaburke80221
@Superthornbird nothingā€¦ two calls to Ford. Nobody can give me details on why itā€™s just sitting. They said itā€™s not waiting on a part or a chip or anything.
Iconic Bronco
Iconic Bronco
Mine sat for a month after being built in early Augustā€™22. It took about a month to show up at the dealership after being built.
eaburke80221
eaburke80221
@Superthornbird Wellā€¦ still nothing. No ETA.
BUT, we had a customer back out of an order on the lot so Iā€™m now the proud owner of a 2023 4dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7!!
BMoreDogDoc
BMoreDogDoc
If it is still anything like last year, the Everglades models seemed to disappear/stand still for ~2 weeks ahead of shipping. The thought was that it had something to do with getting into the shipment line after being at the mod shop.
JackBronco
JackBronco
Finally got my shipped email last week on my Everglades, however today I got the delayed email for extra quality checks, something seams up on the Everglades.
friethmiller
friethmiller
@JackBronco - It's probably shipped and the other email is just late getting to you. If coming by rail, I'd check status with CSX.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views