Sponsored

Arkansas Broncos

Everybody in the state of Arkansas with a Bronco is welcome to join!
kodiakisland
OK, lets do a July ride. I'm thinking maybe a couple loops near Devils Den with a little time to cool off in the river. This is a real popular area on the weekends with the SxS crowd, so Friday would be a lot better than Saturday to be out on the trails.

How does July 14 or 28 look for people? If we need to, we can do a Saturday, but I think a Friday will be more enjoyable.
Show full message
Reactions: Razorbak86
cyberfalco
cyberfalco
Either of those Fridays is good for me but I prefer the 28th
Primm907
Primm907
Both of those Fridays are the day before leaving and the day after returning from an Alaskan cruise for me. Would prefer the 14th, but can probably make the 28th work.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
Probably leaning to July 14 if enough people can come. It will be hot by then, so an early start while it's still cool would be best. Probably meeting up at Devils Den at 9AM. Bring your own drinks and lunch by the river.

I'm soon to start tearing my Bronco down and replacing steering rack and axles, so I probably won't plan anything in August as it will probably be parked in the garage for the month, and I also have a grandson due in August, so that will take away free time as well.
mikec426
mikec426
28th works for me
Old Hound
The 28th works for me, i'll be in Colorado on the 14th.
SFAforester
SFAforester
I'll have the wife out of town that weekend (14th) and will have to take care of the kids, too many to pack in the bronco!
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
I think we are going to plan the 28th as it seems less conflict. Hopefully that gives me time to have my 3.0 steering rack in for a trail test.
mikec426
mikec426
I swapped to a new crew at work and one of the guys has a Bronco! (OBX, soft top, 4 door, non-Squatch). I told him about the forum and this group. We’re on the same schedule so he might join as well.
CCross
I think I can do the 28th. Depends on things at work.
SFAforester
SFAforester
Will have to skip the July ride cuz July is just too much going on. Except for the 15th, yall need to show up at the Hot Springs Off Road Park Fun Run. We didn't have enough broncos there last time, need more.
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
I definitely want to schedule a NWA group trip to Hot Springs one weekend. It just requires an overnight for most people and is harder to schedule verses local day trips. My bronco will be down in August as I switch out the axles and do a few other things while I have it on blocks. Will finally get around to dropping the gas tank.
cyberfalco
cyberfalco
I'll be at the Fun Run next weekend
Reactions: SFAforester
SFAforester
SFAforester
@cyberfalco I'm having something come up this Saturday so I might have to either go and leave at lunchtime or not go at all. Kinda stinks cause I've been planning this since last year. Sorry if I don't make it.
Ragtop1962
Ragtop1962
What's the plan for this Friday? Where are we meeting up at?
CCross
I was wondering the same thing?
CCross
Thanks. See y’all in the morning
cyberfalco
cyberfalco
I am on my way into work so I will not be able to make it today.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views