Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB 🏇

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
shawn6107
IMG_6699.png
Hey folks,
I’m trying to help organize a trip to Merus Adventure Park South of Amarillo in the Palo Duro Canyon. I’m from OK but I’m also a part of the North Texas Bronco Club and I’m recruiting people from there as well. Before I start calling and make any big group commitments, I wanted to see how much interest we had for a July 15th guided excursion. They also have a 2 day excursion available with lots of camping options available for anyone interested in camping. The cost for a one day guided trip should only be $68 per rig.
You can learn more about Merus here.
Link to sign up and payment: https://merus-adventure-park-group-outing-7-15-23.cheddarup.com/
Show full message
LateToTheParty
LateToTheParty
I’m interested.
broncoj11
broncoj11
I am interested!
shawn6107
shawn6107
Update: I’ve talked to Merus today to make sure they can accommodate a guided trip on the 15th and they said it was no problem. However, for a group booking we have to commit to a one day or two day adventure. We also have to book all at once, which drops the price to $50 per rig.

In order to make both those things work, I propose we set up a one day for the group and anyone who wants to do more than that can set it up for themselves either the day before or the day after.

The more complicated part is payment. I don’t mind taking care of the group booking but that means I’ll have to collect money from everyone via cash app or something similar and then put in our complete booking and pay for it up front. The alternative to that is to pay them an extra $500 to act as group leader and allow for individual payments. That is feasible if we have enough people to make the $500 reasonable on a per rig basis but we would still need a lot of commitments.

I plan to wait until Monday and see how many people comment that they’re interested and decide on the payment part. If someone has a better idea on how to handle it, please post that too. I’m just figuring it out as I go.
LateToTheParty
LateToTheParty
Thanks for the update.
shawn6107
shawn6107
Sign Ups and Payment will be through Cheddarup.com. They collect the info and payments for us, then I just have to send it in to Merus. Feel free to share any of this info on Facebook, etc..

We will close sign ups on Thursday to make sure we get our booking in.

Link to sign up and payment: https://merus-adventure-park-group-outing-7-15-23.cheddarup.com/
shawn6107
shawn6107
Trip is booked for July 15th! I sent out an email to those who signed up and paid with a link to the waiver. When we get closer, I’ll reach out to everyone with info on where I end up staying and maybe we can coordinate a group dinner the night before or after.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views