Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Club

The group for Alabama Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet and discuss everything Bronco, off-road, and all else that is good.
Tortuga353
I am in Auburn with a 4d Badlands on reservation at Stivers in Montgomery. They were the only dealer with an ad pre-release and have communicated “some” throughout the process. I have never actually purchased a vehicle or even been there. I’ve reached out since x-plan was squashed to see if they are willing to do anything and just to check on reservation volume.
Show full message
Reactions: BroncosWest
Tortuga353
Tortuga353
Well Stivers has asked for a link to Bronco6G the sales manager is planning to post. I warned them and said you better plan to be honest, have a deal in mind, and you could win a good deal of business in the SoutheAst because they are looking for someone to step up. We’ll see...
BroncoHUD
BroncoHUD
I'm in mobile and also have a 4d badlands reserved through mullinax ford. They've communicated a little bit with me. I wasn't getting any of the "available" plans but they advertised no adm so I was content with msrp since traveling to another dealership isn't really feasible. But I thought I'd throw that out there in case you're interested in investigating further with them.
Tortuga353
Tortuga353
I appreciate but Stivers is doing no ADM, $499 doc fee, and $500 accessory credit. They advertised that well before the release, so I’m in the same boat but trying to get them to up their game for my benefit. Haha
BroncoHUD
BroncoHUD
True, this whole process has just been a continual Shit show. Hopefully once the B&P launches i can make a solid decision on trim and packages and have some sense of peace about what I'm buying. This will also be my first brand new vehicle and it is a little daunting not being able to see it and test drive it.
ChaseH9
ChaseH9
I'm in Opelika, thanks for checking in with Stivers. I've had my eye on them but haven't checked in. I currently have a Black Diamond reservation with Opelika Ford (they have been no help) and a Badlands with Town and Country Bessemer (who I will most likely order from pending any dealers stepping up in a huge way.
Jason O
Jason O
@ChaseH9 I’m in Birmingham and I spoke with T&C yesterday, and the sales rep said “the lowest my manager will allow me to do is MSRP.”
Beebe Senior
Beebe Senior
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell
7311 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608
Tortuga353
Tortuga353
I got a very similar response from Blake I’ve copied below. I am going to try and see if Stivers will match. If not I’ll go through the trouble of moving my reservation. It is only 3.5 hours away and I can always grab some Oysters on the Causeway.

Good Morning,

What I have heard from Ford is that transferring your reservation from one dealership to another does not put you to the back of the line. Since you were one of the first your Bronco will be built early on regardless as to which dealership it is transported to.

We are a large volume dealership so we have north of 100 orders already and still anticipating more.

When you get your new Bronco we will connect your cell phone to it. Doing that will credit your account $210 in rewards points money. You could use that money for a maintenance visits, Ford branded accessories, or towards the purchase of a maintenance plan.

We will be honoring a price equal to X-plan and we never charge dealer fees! All you would pay is the X-plan price and tax!

Hope this helps please let me know if you have any further questions,

Blake Rowell
Tortuga353
Tortuga353
Just a follow-up. Stivers says that Ford just announced they will be offering a deal on the Bronco?

I just spoke with my general sales manager. He said that Ford did just announce that a plan will be offered and if X plan is offered we will be able to honor that.

I’ll hold tight as maybe the “listening” is happening. However if it not through memberships then I still will be screwed.
Tortuga353
Tortuga353
Well after back and forth with Stivers they wouldn’t match. I switched to Mullinax.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views