Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Austrim
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
Not sure if you have facebook or not but there is a pretty active group there as well. Search the Central Texas Bronco Enthusiasts group and post in there as well. Also, congrats on taking delivery!
Chelada
Chelada
Have you checked out their install video? I installed those same stripes on mine (it was my first time every doing something like this) and it was very easy. Enjoy your new ride!
  • Love
Reactions: Austrim
darthmario
darthmario
100% agreed. I did the same with another set from underground graphics. The install video was super easy to follow & these went on without a problem.
BroncoPls!
BroncoPls!
I installed my Underground Graphics stripes myself. Intimidating at first, but once I started turned out to be easy and the end results are awesome.
Austrim
Austrim
Yeah I watched a video last night... Did y'all purchase a heat gun to do the installs or would a blow dryer work? Sorry for the noob questions!
Chelada
Chelada
@Austrim I did it with a blow dryer. Worked perfectly. You'll be surprised how easy it is once you lay down the first strip.
BroncoPls!
BroncoPls!
Blow dryer as well

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views