Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
Skagzoola
Bowen Scarff offering lifetime power train warranty at no cost!
Show full message

Attachments

grewhi
I just sent this over to Evergreen Ford to see if they can match. If not I will head down to Kent. With a year 1 vehicle it could could be pretty valuable.
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
Yes, especially since they cover the transfer case too, cause I know people do have some concerns about the longevity of the electric one in the Bronco.
grewhi
Evergreen went with the line the warranty isn't very good but an email exchange with Bowen contradicts this. The warranty does not require maintenance be done at Bowen, covers seals and gaskets, and service can be done anywhere (I would use Bowen for any warranty covered service for sure). Seams like a pretty good deal for free. Also they are selling at MRSP (no ADM)
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
@grewhi yeah, I'm going Bowen all the way, even though korum is just down the street, I'm willing to drive a bit because Bowen has been really good to me so far.
I still haven't been contacted at all by Korum.
Reactions: Cat
Walrus
Walrus
We're all in with Bowen, Caitlin Peralez is their Bronco expert and she is very communicative and even sent us a text about the Filson event a few weeks ago so that we wouldn't miss it. They've got my business simply by not being shady and letting us know things when they know things.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views