Sponsored

Hampton Roads Bronco Club

This club is for those all those in Hampton Roads, Virgina and surrounding areas.
Jacey
Broncos, BBQ, and Beach Drive

There is a club in NC that is hosting a BBQ and beach drive and is inviting anyone who is interested!
FB_IMG_1701840537589.jpg
Screenshot_20231206_002913_Facebook.jpg
Show full message
  • Love
Reactions: bigdedition
bigdedition
bigdedition
Yep... I'm in!
NatureBoy
NatureBoy
Hmmm..that looks interesting
Jacey
Jacey
@NatureBoy might be worth checking out especially if the Temps are decent that weekend. If anything there will be bbq!
NatureBoy
NatureBoy
I definitely plan on going to this, too
Reactions: Jacey
bigdedition
bigdedition
Are guest vehicles welcome to trail?
Jacey
Jacey
@bigdedition that's a good question. I can ask and get back to you!
Jacey
Jacey
@bigdedition I reached out to the person who added this event and this was their response:

"Hello! Thanks for reaching out! I don’t see why not! I mean I would appreciate it if an entire Jeep club didn’t show up but I don’t see why a couple wouldn’t hurt.

I am excited about this event! See you there!"

So it sounds like yes a few other kinds of non-bronco vehicles would be welcome!
bigdedition
bigdedition
Thanks, No other clubs but I have friends with Yoda, Nissan and Jeep that just want to get out
Jacey
Jacey
Just FYI I won't be able to attend. My bronco was put into the shop last night to get the hard top replaced (cracking). I would love to see your pics here though so take photos at post them up!
Saltwater Junkie
Saltwater Junkie
@Jacey I didn't go due to prior commitments, but i am interested in the location of your hard top crack as to keep an eye on ours.
Jacey
Jacey
@Saltwater Junkie no worries. I didn't take pics of the crack but I'll find some example photos (someone on the Facebook group had posted some I'll snag). I'll make a post about it so everyone can see.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views