Bronco Club open to anyone in the Tri-State Area! NY NJ CT PA
Tor148
Open House - Wed, Jan. 24
Wharton State Forest Visiting Vehicle Use Map
Open House: Wharton State Forest Visiting Vehicle Use Map
Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2024
12 p.m. - 7 p.m. - Batsto Visitor Center
31 Batsto Road, Hammonton​
On Jan. 24, the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection will host an open house on the proposed Wharton State Forest Visiting Vehicle Use Map from noon to 7 p.m. at the Batsto Visitor Center.
The open house will allow stakeholders to view, ask questions and comment on the proposed Wharton Visiting Vehicle Use Map, along with several other maps that aided in the development of the map.
There will be no formal speaking presentation during the open house. Interested stakeholders can stop in at any time during the event. DEP staff will be on hand to answer questions and participants will have the opportunity to leave written comments.
The Batsto Visitor Center is located at 31 Batsto Road in Hammonton.
The proposed Wharton State Forest Visiting Vehicle Use Map will also be released for viewing online at noon on Jan. 24, in conjunction with the start of the open house.
đź”— Learn more: njparksandforests.org/wharton/

Questions? Contact Us

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES:
Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe | Help
Show full message
Googz13
Googz13
Looks like fun, wish it was on a weekend. I hope to join one of these drives soon.
cynicalrider
cynicalrider
@Googz13 This isn't a group ride, it's a meeting to preserve our ability to keep driving the roads we are currently allowed to drive on in Wharton.
Googz13
Googz13
I apologize, I quickly read the title on my phone and didn’t scroll.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views