Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
jasminekd
Hey Guys! ??‍♀ I’m Jasmine. I’m from Kansas City area but didn’t see a group for Kansas nor for KC so this was the best bet! I’m reserved at Granger. Super excited. Is anyone else driving up there?
Show full message
Fedexman1978
Fedexman1978
I still haven't made a dealer choice, but after hearing everyone say KC area isn't looking good for dealers, Granger is where I'm leaning.
Reactions: jasminekd
jasminekd
jasminekd
@Fedexman1978 I have two reservations actually! One at Louisburg and one at Granger! Louisburg has been super quiet but he did send me a brochure!
Fedexman1978
Fedexman1978
I'm in Platte City, so Ford gave me Thoroughbred in PC when I reserved. Haven't heard a peep out of them. I'm beginning to think they don't give 2 shits about them to be honest. ?‍♂ Was planning on going to talk to them this weekend to at least give them a shot.
lobbs611
lobbs611
My July reservation is currently with a dealership in Tulsa. My October one is with Granger. I'm seriously considering cancelling my early one to move back in line to get a modular hardtop. If I do decide to keep my July reservation instead it'll also likely get moved to Granger.
Marauder
Marauder
Welcome to the group! I’m ordering mine at Lou Fusz in St Lou and I spoke w/my sales rep and he thinks there might be a swap-type program for painted tops.

I’m going for an Cyber Orange BL w/painted black top. What about you?
BigA572nd
BigA572nd
In KC and have reservation at Granger. Not sure if I am driving yet or not, I may not trade anything in. Most likely I will fly into Des Moines, Granger will pick you up at the airport.
96dreamer
Chuck Anderson Ford just outside of KC is were mine is reserved at. I made the reservation before the Granger deals were as publicized. The price isn't quite as low as Granger but it is 2 hours closer for me and I have heard very good things about Chuck Anderson from another forum, SVTPerformance that one of the owners frequents.
dweskamp
dweskamp
Me Nixa Mo
Unti41
Unti41
Im reserved just south of STL and going to switch. I know Laura ford is offering $2,000 under MSRP and that is in SULLIVAN, MO witch is about an hour away. Not as great of a deal as Granger BUT much closer.

If I go with Granger I will ship it back to stay within the recommended break in period/instructions
KCMOBRO
looking to get delivered to kc
74-84-21
Live in Jefferson City, reserved at Granger. Plan to fly to Des Moines from Columbia to pick it up. You can get a 1 way flight for under $100 during the week if you schedule it a couple weeks out.
dweskamp
dweskamp
I'm going up from Springfield mo
STLBronco
STLBronco
Flying from STL and driving back from Iowa.
LolaD
LolaD
Flying from St.L to Des Moines!
dweskamp
dweskamp
Me sw Missouri

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)