Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
dabush1980
Greetings all.
I grabbed my reservation on 7/14 and grateful I did. I choose the closest dealer not thinking about dealer markup, but thats on my mind now. I contacted Billy Howell in cumming ga where my reservation is and Im a little worried they are running the clock down hoping people will just sign. Since I spoke with a sales person at Billy Howell they said they maybe a little above MSRP but wouldn't know until December so, Im not going to wait.
The best deal I could find close enough to drive is tworiversford in TN about 4hours from cumming ga. They are sailing at invoice (thats below MSRP) and they will discount the dealer fees if you have x-plan pin. Thats a sweet deal. Needless to say I'm passing this information on for others in North GA. I plan on calling Billy Howell back next week and informing them they have one week to match that deal or I will be changing my reservation to tworiversford. Thats a few thousand you can add to accessories. Yess
Show full message
Cory63
I swapped to Two Rivers yesterday. Just 2.5 hours from me.
dabush1980
dabush1980
Update: I didn't even bother calling Billy Howell back. Called Ford today and switched. Took about 5min to switch with no issues. They even refunded my $100 deposit and said it was up to the new dealer if they wanted to charge for it. You know whats funny is they said the deposit went to the dealer so it would be taken back from Billy Howell. My account already shows the switch and I emailed two rivers ford asking if they need the deposit and I have no issues with giving one since there pricing is so good. Your loss Billy Howell!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views