Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Club

The group is for Ohio Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet up and discuss everything to do with the Bronco, off- roading and tuning and whatever else brings us together. Its a Bronco Family
sanford
Ohio Broncos - There’s a badlands bronco sport at Germain Ford in Dublin Ohio today, and there’s going to be “a bronco” at Ricart Ford next Monday.
Show full message
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
That's awesome! I hope we get something up north near Cleveland soon.
Brokennose
Brokennose
I despise Ricart Ford. This will test me...
Brokennose
Brokennose
I posted this up on another thread in the Ohio club.

On the topic of Ricart. My story is as follows.

I picked up 2004 Mazda 6 with 120k on the odom. Did all of the basic maintenance myself. Car never leaked a drop of anything.
One day I noticed a small, maybe 1ft puddle of coolant in the drive way. I had a composite L shaped piece crack and lost maybe quart of coolant. I needed the airbag recall handled as well, so I had it towed into Ricart. They kindly handed me an estimate for $4800 to rebuild a engine that is now seeping oil from every gasket. As well as pushing codes for low compression in a few cylinders.

End of the day they wouldn't even have a tech reassemble the engine after they learned I wouldn't be giving them a single red cent.

I'd do business with them at your own risk. Ricard embodies every negative stereotype you can imagine in my mind.
cap12271
I just saw your post so maybe I missed seeing the bronco? Was it only to be there for one day? How did you find out, is there a schedule somewhere? - Thanks

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views