Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB 🏇

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
Damo44
Hi! I am excited to see an Oklahoma club pop up!

I have a Wildtrak reserved but I am leaning towards getting a Badlands.

What is everyone else planning on getting?
Show full message
Reactions: broncoj11
broncoj11
broncoj11
yooo!!!! my fiancé and I are gunna go w a two door black diamond!
Damo44
Damo44
Awesome! I am getting a 2 door as well. I like the Black Diamond alot too! Great choice!
broncoj11
broncoj11
you too!!! it’s gunna be her dd for a year or so before we get a family car, then we’ll probably share LOL. dude the badlands has my favorite grille
Damo44
Damo44
I know right! So far I haven't seen any trim that's not awesome. I am excited.
Krock918316
Krock918316
I've got a 4 door OB reserved, but pretty sure I'll be going with Badlands.
broncoj11
broncoj11
both of those would be nice as hell bro
Damo44
Damo44
I agree both are awesome. What do you think about the Squach? Anyone planning to add that to their trim?
Krock918316
Krock918316
I'm torn. While I'd love that installed from the factory - not sure I want M/T tires. Plus I love the look of the CO 2dr that supposedly has a 2" lift.
broncoj11
broncoj11
really want to add the sasquatch to ours but I just have a feeling it’s gunna end up being too pricey
Damo44
Damo44
That's what I am thinking too. That's one reason I am thinking about going to the BL, it will have a similar setup to the Squach but I can get the price down a bit. And like Krock mentioned, although the look of that CO 2dr is sweet, those are some meaty M/T's. I have never owned anything with tires quite that big. Are those 35's or 37's on the one from the release video? I heard they were 37's. Looks amazing!
Silvercloud
Silvercloud
I reserved a badlands two door... but I think I will have to switch to badlands 4 door.
BigCatKale
BigCatKale
Just joined this group! I reserved a BL 4-door, but going to compare with a WT and decide 2 or 4-door based on look and convenience. Wife has a new Telluride, so we got the family bus covered. ? Either way, I am going Sasquatch though.
Damo44
Damo44
Sweet! I’m still trying to decide too. When the P&B gets up and running it’ll be easier to narrow it down. My wife has a Honda Pilot so we also have the family vehicle covered. Welcome to the group!
Silvercloud
Silvercloud
Fellow Okies, I took a good look around but had to join the Texas buyers club with their Bob Utter Ford offer. I moved my reservation yesterday. I don't think we will be able to beat that price in Oklahoma. I really wanted to find and Oklahoma dealer with any type of discount but had no success.
broncoj11
broncoj11
@Silvercloud did you try seminole ford? they’re doing 1k off of invoice for me
Silvercloud
Silvercloud
I didn't. I tried Riverside Ford and Bob Knight Ford in Tulsa.
Parkerreed
I booked mine with Bob Knight Ford in Tulsa. I didn't know dealerships where offering discounts to order though them. What else makes me nervous is there's way more ppl in Texas then Oklahoma getting them which to me means that they will deliver to them first.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views