Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
RBF 1401
I was reading through some comments "the boys" were making about the Black Diamond interior and I have a theory...

Part of the problem with all their constant griping about colors is because most of them seem to think that for colors to "go together" they have to be identical. They want a fun color Bronco, but they are scared away by an interior that isn't solid black or an identical color to the exterior.

Maybe we can post a color wheel for them and explain complementary, split complementary, tertiary (not sure if I spelled that correctly) color schemes.

A bunch of them actually claim they are switching to Silver or Gray for their exterior because the two shades of gray with the subtle blue stitching was too many colors.?
Show full message
Walnut
Walnut
Agreed. As a self-proclaimed interior designer, spaces that are matchy-matchy or grounded with gray/black look horrible and amateur hour
307Bronco
307Bronco
I've been following the 6G forum for a lot longer than I've actually been a member, and it seems to me like they like to complain about almost everything with the Bronco. Makes me wonder why they even want one? I've been waiting 25 years to own one, and the way I see it is if you really are a Bronco enthusiast, you'll get over every little gripe. I'm keeping my fingers crossed lots of these whiners will cancel their reservations and my Bronco will be sitting in my driveway that much quicker!?
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I'm hoping mine will show up before my high school reunion next summer!
JessD05
JessD05
My experience a lot men have “male color blindness” (nothing against someone who has a real color blindness issue).

This fuss about matching colors and even talks about them using a pen to dye the seat threads ? seems ridiculous.
Darforce
Darforce
@JessD05 yeah... that’s why 90% of guy clothes are black, dark blue or gray. Lol. My only wish would be though that I had the option of orange. It goes with every color. I’ll get blue with the black diamond
RBF 1401
RBF 1401
50 years from now car collectors will be talking about how awesome that limited edition navy pier interior was on the Bronco in the 2020's... but griping about how hard it is to find a Bronco that still has it because all the idiots removed it immediately put in boring black seats.?
CrazyDogLady
CrazyDogLady
I agree they sure do like to complain a lot. In beginning they wanted Ford to change things and I'm over here like stop talking let Ford get the Bronco on the showroom floor! Although I do agree with the gray hard top, not a fan of it. I really had black in mind. Oh well I will wait until the black comes out and freeze with my soft top in MN.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
It will take getting use to manual seats but I'll be the only one driving the Bronco. My youngest is 25 and he lives in Austin.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
If I choose to add the Sasquatch package it removes the sound deafening headliner and paint protection. When I read the information on what the Sasquatch package contains, it does not list those two items on it. Does anyone know if those two are on the Sasquatch package?
Reactions: JessD05
Walnut
Walnut
@Texas Sunshine No, it's a totally random exclusion that makes no sense. B&P is supposed to be updated "soon"; we'll see if that gets fixed
Darforce
Darforce
@Texas Sunshine it’s definitely weird!! But....it sounds like from the description that you have to put on the paint protection yourself. Maybe not, who knows but a trip to Michael’s and a few hours of work and you could save 500+ on both of those.
CrazyDogLady
CrazyDogLady
I don't think you can select the roof rack either. Not sure why that would be so I am hoping these were a mistake on the B&P. I mean not that I will be able to reach the roof rack.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
Thanks for letting me know. I didn't want to ask the 50k guys and get 500 answers!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views