Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
Tippster
I have not seen any color surveys for just this Smaller group Seattle-Tacoma area.

What have folks settled on now that we are getting really close to pulling the trigger.

Figured it might help us see what will be the most popular on the road in our small area.

Carbonized Grey.
Show full message

Attachments

t3n2and4
t3n2and4
AMB.
7C8A22BC-C027-420D-A042-4CE349706823.jpeg
robepa
robepa
I advocated my color selection to my wife to get her on board, she is leaning toward A51
grewhi
I'm going with what every give me the green light from the wife to spend 60k. Carbonized Grey is in the lead.
Tippster
Tippster
Good decision - my wife is so annoyed with me asking her about color she just runs if she sees me with my laptop any longer - only feedback was - No Orange! :)
WhatsKraken
WhatsKraken
I'm going Area 51 even though it unfortunately seems like that's the most popular color. I was in the same dilemma years back when I bought my Subaru WRX. Subaru Blue was the most popular color, but I loved it, so I said eff it and went for the color I really wanted. I do like cyber orange as well, but it's just a smidge too flashy for me.
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
I wanted black but I don't think it looks good with the MIC top and fender flares.
After seeing area 51 in person, well that pretty much sold me on that color.
grewhi
Dang, I really want everybody to hate Area 51 so i would be the only one with it. Wife wants Carb Grey (mentioned above) but it will kind of look like a Ford Exploder. Race Red looks nice when new but after a few years I sense it will fade and look like a a dude past his prime wearing a Speedo. Cactus Grey is also good but I think a tad to light for PNW. Area 51 will age awesome and in a decade will become a classic. (Yes I know, I will end up with the Carb Grey, HAHA)
grewhi
Ok, I know, I know...Does "Do what ever the f__k you want" mean green light? I think it has to be Area 51. It is the only color that is exclusive to the Bronco/Bronco sport in MY21. I think that should add collector value as I drive this car for 40 year under the lifetime warranty from Bowen. I'm thinking of adding my son to the title to extend the warranty for another 30 years after I take the long nap.
Joker352
Carbonized gray is most likely what I'll be going with, myself. I may change my mind last minute, but we'll see!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views