Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
vintage
I'm in the Greensboro NC area. Has anyone been chating with different local dealers on $1000 under Invoice or close to it. I would love to find a local dealer that can compete with the Granger or Stephens deal. I'm not looking forward to driving 4 - 5 hours one way to Stephens Auto center, but to get $1000 under invoice I'll do it. Maybe a small group buy might even work for our local dealers.
Show full message
JPNBronco
The dealer in Kernersville is clueless. I’m probably switching to Stephen’s. Worth the 4 hour drive
Ttp2017
Ttp2017
I have not found any local dealers that are offering anything close. I know there is a dealership on the VA MD border that was offering a similar deal. I am not sure if that would be any closer for you?
JPNBronco
Probably a little further. I assume none of the Raleigh area dealers are doing anything?
Holliday
Holliday
I'm in Durham. Univ Ford didn't respond to me. I have a lease through Crossroads Apex and haven't found them to be very solid. I'm also looking at Stephens but would love to find something closer.
TexAg13
TexAg13
I posted about the deal I secured at Two Rivers Ford in Nashville. It is invoice price on the Bronco but invoice price on the accessories too. They have been great! Lots of scenery and fun around that area and the drive home.
MotownSpartan
MotownSpartan
I'm here in GSO as well (NW side) Looking to work with Asheboro Ford. Family connections so I'm hopeful that we can get a reasonable deal going, B&P has me underpinned at ~$50K so with two girls in university, would love to have that brought down to ~$49K or less... Not holding my breath though... LOL
vintage
vintage
Agree, I have two FE'S reserved in Kernersville. When I asked the manager about a discount, his replied was "why would we discount a FE that's sold out" My response was, I'll most likely be transferring to Stephen's which is offering $1000 under invoice. I don't think he believed me, but he will when they have two less FE'S coming in. ?
GotWake
GotWake
I’ve got my reservation at Kville too. I need to go ahead and switch to Stephens.
Funkster
Funkster
Yeah I’m at Kville too - wait seems like there are a decent amount of us. Can we gang up and threaten to move all there broncos to Stephens?
vintage
vintage
Great idea. Power in numbers. Count me in. I have two FE'S reserved with them.
GotWake
GotWake
The problem is they don’t care if a few move reservations. By just going by FB comments I see, most of these idiots still think everyone has to pay MSRP or even ADM.
TexAg13
TexAg13
My sweet new small gift came in from Two Rivers! Thermos is sick!
389A8CE8-C8B4-4F41-AFD2-08DFB6F501F1_1_105_c.jpeg

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views