Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Chanman3123
Alright, I have officially worn out my family. I have one son left that gives a rip about the Bronco. The rest of the fam just became exhausted by me. I propose a meet up with yall. We can debate color and whether CG is blueish or greenish or bothish. We can bitch about how Ford catfished us all with white and black painted tops and how BP took forever to come and still sucks. Or we can drink and talk about awesome all the different colors and trims we get look as we roll down 35 in a line.
I prefer the latter.
Any takers?
Show full message
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
I'm game! Though it might be hard with holidays right around the corner.
JessD05
JessD05
Good idea. How about just prior to official orders?
Saturday or Sunday
December 5th or 6th @3pm
FreeTails has a good outdoor seating area as well as a wide open indoor area.

Freetail Brewing Co.
4035 N Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX 78257
(210) 625-6000
https://goo.gl/maps/qByU7VqPFn89tHY18
Chanman3123
Chanman3123
That sounds like a perfect time and place. Its on my calendar.
JessD05
JessD05
Has anyone looked into the Stephens similar deal from the Louisiana dealership ?
I think details were removed from the thread bc of a troll from another dealership. You have to email them directly to discuss.
c2one
c2one
I'm in! What day did y'all decide? 5th or 6th?
JessD05
JessD05
Can you check the events tab of this group and tell me if you see the event?

I posted it there nov15 but seems like no one has seen it yet. Guessing the forum Doesn’t have alerts set up for events.
Reactions: j_marinelli
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
@JessD05 Just saw that. LOL didn't know that was there. Also, it looks like you put 3AM to 5AM for the meet by accident ?
JessD05
JessD05
Ok well it’s pointless if the group didn’t get an update that it’s there. I’ll just post it normal.
It doesn’t allow you choice of am -pm. So I tried military and it updated.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views