Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
nmt77
Hi! Checking in from St Pete! I don't see a west coast Bronco gang, so I'm tagging along in here :) I am kinda central as well.

Dealership questions: I have started searching my area. I have intel from AutoNation St Pete, and they not honoring X price and they are charging ADM and other fees. I am wondering has anyone had luck w Walker or Brandon? Or should I go to Mullinax? It is a bit of a drive, but if I can get a fair honest price could be worth it (I get that the dealer has to take a bit of a cut, but we are handing over a sale so I don't feel I need to pay thousands extra). Also, I do want a Bronco, but I am not afraid to walk away from it if the deal isn't good for me.

Thanks for any advice!

** Update: I called Ford Marketing (800) 334-4375 and switched my dealership to Mullinax Kissimee. Impressed with both Ford Marketing and with Mullinax.
Show full message
D190065
D190065
Brandon seems to be non-committal. Not sure why they are waiting...
Reactions: noahr
madbaird
madbaird
Have mine with Veterans Ford, but they are completely silent and only responded when I sent an email to the management. I am switching to Mullinax in Kissimmee. Especially after no x-plan now...
Reactions: noahr and nmt77
nmt77
nmt77
@madbaird I have David w Kissimmee as my salesman so far. He has replied to my emails promptly and has shared honest answers whether or not he has the info. Their pricing seemed better than anything near me in Tampa Bay as well. David said they will deliver in the state of FL free so that is a great plus even though they are not that far from me.
I have a lease ending Feb, and depending the news coming out about when I can get mine (I have a late res 9.29), I may be asking David about the Sport. Which from what I have seen is X Plan eligible also.
Brian s
Brian s
I am switching tomorrow to Mullinax of Kissimmiee as well! Noah has answered all my questions and they will honor XPlan and no ADM or Dealer Fees. The two dealerships local to me in Tampa couldn't commit to anything so I am switching.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views