Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
ROCKO
Just curious if anyone have finalized what they what to order? And if so what is it going to be?

I myself am going 2 Door Badlands, race red, manual transmission, optional wheels, high package, and tow package
Show full message
ROCKO
ROCKO
San Dimas
VLADS4X
VLADS4X
@ROCKO
same order as you, only cyber orange.
Reactions: ROCKO
SHLYGRR
SHLYGRR
Honestly, a lot is riding on this B&P update in January. However if I had to order right this second, I’d get a 2-door Luxe WT in Antimatter Blue with the modular bumper, cloth, bemini mesh top, and bar doors.
qwertisk
qwertisk
Getting a 2 door base manual. Wanted a mansquatch but I’m not willing to wait so I think I’m going to get a 2” lift; 35s or 33s and put a rear locker
Dimitar
Dimitar
I can’t decide between 4 door white badlands, optional wheels, high package and cactus grey WT, high package with the steel front bumper.
SHLYGRR
SHLYGRR
@Dimitar the white badlands would look great in my opinion. Cyber orange accents, CG satin grille. Depends how much you plan to rock crawl. I’m getting the WT just because I won’t ever rock crawl in this thing. Just some desert shenanigans, beach combing, and a short commute to work.
BuckinT29
BuckinT29
Sticking with my FE if the updated interior looks good. Otherwise WT or BL.
RACERED-WT
RACERED-WT
Badlands Shadow black with shadow black mod top, sasquatch pkg, lux pkg, ill even wait for slide out tail gate. But ill wait as long as I need to get the black top. (4 door 2.7)
Reactions: SHLYGRR and ROCKO
SHLYGRR
SHLYGRR
@RACERED-WT same. I’ll wait til late 2021 (maybe 2022) for that shadow black top. I want the WT I was promised haha
RACERED-WT
RACERED-WT
@SHLYGRR I wanted the WT originally hence the forum name.. but i just cant with the interior colors. =/ But ill be honest, I'm actually happy switching to badlands, because even know I don't really need the armor, I think it looks bad ass. Oh I'm going with 4 door. I want a 2dr but I cant talk myself out of the extra rear room with a 4door.
SHLYGRR
SHLYGRR
@RACERED-WT the WT interior really only goes with a few colors. I think it’ll look pretty good with AMB and all black everything with some standstone. The badlands is gorgeous though. I don’t need the sway bar disco though.
Anotherfinemess
Anotherfinemess
WT, 4-D, CG, Lux. Aftermarket for bumpers, winch, under armor and my favorite fab shop for other custom goodies i.e aux fuel tank and 2nd battery for the refer.
Sanders650
Sanders650
Four Door FE, Cactus Grey, Shadow Black Modular top with soft top. Couldn't add accessories yet but would like to add the light bar and pod lights. Will be located in San Diego Area.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views