Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Dads_bronze_bronco
Has anyone had any luck getting their dealer in NC to match say x-plan or Stephens?
Show full message
CWO4
CWO4
Not here in Jacksonville, went straight to Stephens in WV
vintage
vintage
Kernersville and Highpoint said MSRP. I have a call into Greensboro but waiting to here back.
CWO4
CWO4
Do you know thier admin fee, Sanders in Jacksonville is $660 and said theirs was the cheapest in the area.
BroncoOvrlndr
BroncoOvrlndr
No, not anywhere close to Charlotte. So I switched to Stephens last month!
Wild Willie
Wild Willie
I haven't even been able to get Jones Ford to answer an email...
I'm just south of Wilmington

I have kids that live in Nashville Tn, and Two Rivers Ford is offering this,
"The customer will be paying invoice price, taxes, tag fees, and a $495 processing fee. There will be no hidden/surprise charges."
So I'm thinking I may fly to Tn, visit the kids, and drive home in my new Ford Bronco.
GotWake
GotWake
This reminds me to call to change my reservation to WV.
Dads_bronze_bronco
Dads_bronze_bronco
OK - so both Crossroads Apex and Captial Ford have told me "we are not quoting any pricing until we have inventory available"

Let me get this straight: I am supposed to put a deposit on a vehicle and order it, and then wait 6+ months to arrive at agreed to pricing?

Yep - removing x-plan is a CF - changing to Stephens.

(Edit): Interestingly, I pressed the dealer on why, and he said Ford has communicated pricing: invoice and holdback are no where near norms, so they are sticking to MSRP.

This whole thing is messed up six ways from Sunday, and if it wasn't way past time for a new vehicle for me, I would be waiting for MY 23 just to let the dust settle, production to normalize, and actual customer wants to find their way into production options.
CWO4
CWO4
Yea, Sanders in Jacksonville said the same to me "Ford said they could only sell at MSRP" I almost said bullshit to thier face. I have bought 4 trucks and 5 cars from them and got no where. Dealers are going to stay at MSRP because I guess they don't understand that we have until Jan 31 to switch dealers and we can switch twice. Guess they are just planing on taking un informed customers to the bank.
GotWake
GotWake
The sad thing is most people aren’t going to research it like we have. Most people are just going to pay whatever the dealer wants. Either way, I’m not going to be one of the suckers.
JPNBronco
One of the guys in here was saying Randy Marion in Statesville will match any deal. Wanting to hear back from him if they will. I would obviously switch to that and save 3 hours.
CWO4
CWO4
I think we all want to know, please post confirmation, I am at Stephens right now but we have until March now to change.
Smrideatiger76
Smrideatiger76
Was there any resolution about Randy Marion in Statesville?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views