Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
Darforce
Hi Everyone and Welcome! Let’s get the convos started. What made everyone decide to buy a Bronco and how do you plan to outfit it?
Show full message
NurseA.J
NurseA.J
Hi!! I have been waiting for the Bronco for two years or so. I always loved the look of the 60’s style with no top. Just open and cool and carefree. I currently have reserved the Outer Banks in both the 2 and 4 door. I will not be going with Sasquatch and lift kits since I’m 4’11”!!! I haven’t committed to a color yet because quite frankly I’m so undecided. Too many great options and colors.
Reactions: LolaD
Darforce
Darforce
@NurseA.J yeah I’m slightly over 5ft myself. I’m a little concerned about being able to see over the dashboard hahahah. I reserved the black diamond because between dog hair and salt I’m super tired of not being to keep the carpet clean. Still deciding on color but narrowed it down to 5-6
Walrus
Walrus
Hi! I jokingly mentioned buying one, and then my husband decided he really wanted it, but he sucks at research, numbers, etc. which is how I ended up here, so it’s going to be our “fun” car for camping, and we’re gonna use it to tow a light teardrop trailer. It’s going to be mostly his car though, maybe he’ll switch with me and give me the bronco and he can have my outback ?
Reactions: LolaD and NurseA.J
NurseA.J
NurseA.J
@Walrus my husband isn’t remotely interested in mine. Bet he changes his tune upon delivery ?I too will take it camping on our weekends. I’ll always drive separate because the Bronco is badass and won’t tow my Cougar camper. ??‍♀
Reactions: Walrus
Walrus
Walrus
@NurseA.J nice haha, how big is your cougar camper?
NurseA.J
NurseA.J
@Walrus it’s only 22 ft. Couples camper. We bought it new in March right as the disaster we call Covid hit. GLAMPING for sure.
Reactions: Walrus
LolaD
LolaD
I love the badass look of the Bronco! I want the Outer Banks in probably Carbonized Grey with the gray modular top/soft top, V6, B&O sounds... i know it's probably basic, but you're likely to find mine at Costco! ?
NurseA.J
NurseA.J
Sounds like a day trip for meet up at Costco! Lol.
Darforce
Darforce
2dr or 4dr?
forbes2804
See y'all at Costco!
BroncoJess11
2dr for me, honestly I’ll be happy with a base, but we’ll see what fate has in store. Still undecided on color...leaning towards a red, white, or grey, but who knows lol. Most likely going to have x-wing decals on the sides and “Rebel Scum” on the rear window. ??
corey07
corey07
Looking at either BD or BL. My heart wants the 2dr like nobody's business, (grew up in a 73 Gen1 and countless 2dr CJ-5&7s) but brain says the 4dr for the family and the dogs! Lots of options still to consider with B&P yet to show its face. Gonna be fun making this rig.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
One of my brothers had a 69' (back in the 80's). I thought it was so cool and then I get an email from Ford in July that said "reserve yours now", so I did. My car is paid for so I have a good trade in that will off set the cost quite a bit. I live 25 minutes from the beach and you can drive on our beaches so it will be fun.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I'm in South Texas but we did get 7" of snow a few years ago and it was so exciting! and melted by noon.
Aussieshed
Aussieshed
Hi everyone. As the name suggests I'm an Aussie, but I've been living in Seattle for 15 years. I reserved a 4D OB, but really I plan on doing a whole bunch of builds when the B&P comes out and decide then. Leaning towards either CG or A51, but then the brightness of CY is great. I plan to get a teardrop style camper as well. So many plans, but we'll see what ends up happening.
View previous replies…
Aussieshed
Aussieshed
@sapsey I like Hiker Trailers and also the Taxa Woolly Bear. The WB isn't a teardrop but I like it. Only problem with the WB is they sell direct and that means picking it up in TX and driving back because their tow/delivery service would be almost 2k if memory serves me right. The Hiker would be from CO, but they also have a shop in IN. Unfortunately Hiker have a 12 month lead-time on builds.
sapsey
I like Hiker as well I have one priced out just need to bite the bullet they aren't awesome at walking you through kind of feels like I'm jumping off a cliff... the taxa I am concerned with because I might not be able to put a roof rack on it but it looks roomier... you can stand up in it correct?
@Aussieshed
Aussieshed
Aussieshed
@sapsey Not the Woolley Bear you can't. It's more of a utility trailer with a rooftop tent. The TigerMoth or Cricket you might be able to, but they're getting up there in $$$. As for Hiker, yes I agree. I also find it hard to put down a 40% deposit (I think) and have to wait 12 months to get the trailer.
sapsey
I love the old Bronco, International Scout, Defender... they are all are beautiful vehicles and I wish I had the time to bring one back to life because I don't have the wallet to buy one done... I had a FJ Cruiser, loved it but sold it because it was crazy how much $$$ someone offered me... then I saw that the Bronco was coming back and I just have been tripping out ever since... can't stop surfing for any and all info... can't wait to trick it out... can't wait to drive it... can't wait.........
Darforce
Darforce
Hey Everyone! Grab a screenshot of your Bronco that you build and price this weekend. We’d all love to see what you out. Still hoping the interior looks like this
03336A62-3163-4487-8E63-4DE4DD078EF6.jpeg
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
Sounds like fun! I have changed my mind three times on which model I'm going to get and I've changed my color four times.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views