Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Dmk08
With it looking like the first allocations are going to be low and me being pretty sure Ill be early at Granger I am once again considering following through with my order and flipping it. Im guessing I would need +$10k over the $1k below invoice deal to make it worth it considering taxes etc.

With that said looking for opinions on what model would be most desirable in a flip? My reservation is for an FE but $10k over that is $75k and seems like a stretch. Maybe a mid tier Badlands?
Show full message
Reactions: Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
You will have a broader audience available with the Badlands option. You may be able to get a sale on the FE since there will likely be really large ADMs on those that don't end up getting purchased by the original reservation holder. It will limit the pool of potential buyers. You may also want to consider color options as that is a strong consideration for many. If I were to go with the FE, I would get Lightening Blue as it is only available with FE. Makes it more exclusive. Hope that helps.
Dmk08
Dmk08
I am out of the loop I guess. I thought LB was a late availability color. Now its FE only?
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
I don't feel that this is an appropriate topic that deserves responses or assistance. You're addressing a group of enthusiasts on ways to take advantage of enthusiasts and want help from those very same people to do so? You can do what you want, but do so without complicit assistance from members of this forum; at least not in such an open manner.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Velocity Blue was originally late availability but now seems to be in line with the rest. It is on most of the models now.

They did announce Lightenting Blue as an exclusive color for the FEs. They also announced that Black leather trimmed seats for FE as well. More options to customize it. The black with LB would look great.
Peter Gosenya
Peter Gosenya
I asked the guys at givemethevin.com this very same question. They said the more gear the better. Same with the new vettes and tahoes for a minute. Get every option, you will do better. The people buying it won’t be enthusiasts, just people with deep pockets.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views