Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Has anyone heard their dealer's allocation?
Friendly Ford 36 allocations
Show full message
Reactions: CDN Jen
LadyBronco
LadyBronco
Waiting to hear back from Brighton, Bill Brown and Atchinson. Currently reserved at Atchinson, but they are not communicating anything yet.
Nite93
@LadyBronco almost bought a brand new Probe from Atchinson back in the day... It didn't start in the lot. Cya!! Lol!!
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Waiting to hear from Granger. Have heard a few dealers saying no to changing to them unless you agree to get a 22MY. I get both sides of the argument, but at the end of the day, if you had your reservation before someone else, you should be put into the que accordingly, just like FORD STATED you would be.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
@Gr8Hortoni I totally agree, should be by reservation number. Now dealers can screw you by not budging on price, and if you try to switch you could end up going back in line, and they know that...Ford needs to step up and allow reservation changes anytime. I understand some people might get bumped back...but that's the game.
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
Communicating with Varsity right now but as I indicated to them, I would actually prefer a MY22 vehicle due to financial constraints. I can duct tape my Alero together for another year ;-)
View previous replies…
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
@Philly I haven't heard about their allocation numbers, again because mine's an October reservation so I know it's a model year 2022.
Reactions: Philly
Philly
Philly
@ArrickSports That’s alright! I will find out if I made the cut in a day or two... and then find out I didn’t in May after I have added all of the limited options I want.
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
@Philly I am also getting the 2.7 so that limits my chances of a 2021 as well.
Reactions: Philly
CDN Jen
CDN Jen
I’m going in to Tom Holzer tomorrow to order a Sport. I’ll ask about big Bronco allocations. My big Bronco reservation is 7/16 so I really hope I make the MY21 cut.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views