Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
Knoxville here. FE reserved.
Show full message
SliderJack
SliderJack
HI! Which dealer? Have you been able to confirm x-plan and no additional dealer markup (ADM)?

I'm at Rocky Top in Sevierville with an FE reserved. Talked to the Sales Manager after making the reservation and he couldn't confirm anything. I'm waiting for build and pricing to become available and hit them up again to determine if I'm staying there.
Oactec
@SliderJack I have mine reserved at a Gateway Ford in Greeneville. He is a friend. I will try to confirm ADM and X plan.
SliderJack
SliderJack
@Oactec Thank you sir. I would potentially move if my dealer doesn't do x-plan on FE. But I'm still waiting to see if FE will be worth it. I don't know when they will know about x-plan, hopefully when build and pricing is available. I want to get everything figured out before the Oct 31 deadline to change dealers... Thanks!
Reactions: Oactec
Oactec
@SliderJack I confirmed they will not have ADM on any orders but at this time they don't know if Ford will allow X plan. If Ford honors it, I suspect they will on preorders only.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
X plan is not going to be available on FE as its a limited production model. It is available on Wildtrack and below
Reactions: SliderJack
SliderJack
SliderJack
@Trueblue2296 thanks for the info. Is there a source for this? Sorry if it's been reported elsewhere, I'm sure I missed it if it was.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
@SliderJack not 100% sure on the source but i know my dealership has said ford is accepting splat pricing on all regular production models and special or limited edition models will not be included. (FE) I’ll look around though.
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
Trueblue2296 is correct. It was reported in one of the Q&A sessions as well....that XPlan would be available on the Bronco but not FE. Sorry. I’d confirm with your dealer but that is what was reported.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views