Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
I think we have until January 31st to switch dealerships. I am currently at Ray Skillman in South Indy and there aren't offering any deals close to Granger. Has anyone found any dealerships offering any discounts/invoice pricing close to the Granger discounts to make it worth staying in Indiana dealership? I was going to start calling around but thought I would save a few phone calls by asking here first. Thanks! :)
Show full message
Reactions: abe
Heffe66413
Heffe66413
Who did you call? I was under impression we can change dealers until March 19th when the order banks close.
Cmreed2016
This was a little while ago- they might've pushed it back since then! I hope that is the case now so I have more time!
mjjnuge
mjjnuge
After some awful conversations with dealers in my area yesterday, I changed to Granger. I talked to the guy there leading up the Bronco reservations. He was awesome and had an answer to every question I asked. They have a plan and and are completely ready. In another thread on here I saw Granger posted the minimum you'd save with the below invoice pricing based on each model. Looks like I'll be around $3k in savings.
Bill Estes in Brownsburg is doing MSRP, Andy Mohr in Plainfield (who has Bronco Sports marked well above MSRP at the dealership) said they'd be doing "at least MSRP" on pricing so I wouldn't doubt they'd try to mark it up.
HoosierDaddy
HoosierDaddy
In Another Indiana thread, somebody mentioned Fieldhouse Ford would be at invoice and another around Indy or further south.
Deano Bronc
Deano Bronc
We have until 3/19 as Heffe mentioned. I believe Tom Woods Ford is MSRP plus a lifetime powertrain warranty.
Cmreed2016
I just talked to Fieldhouse Ford and he is telling me they are at MSRP not invoice

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views