Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
NayNay
So the Bronco 2 pic is where ALL reservations were (ignore the cancelled ones) I had to get them to go from there to the Bronco 1 pic that is in green.... after that they push to a 3rd screen the Bronco pic 3 which is where they get a code 99 (Ford cannot see them and will not do anything with them under a 99 code). NOW from this point I can manually go into each one (yes I will do this in order) and adjust them according to what each of you want, do pricing, get it all set to go for you. Then I will change the order code from 99 to a real order number so Ford can see it and grab it.
Show full message

Attachments

NayNay
NayNay
Once I contact you and we confirm everything THAT is what will be considered the "conversion" we all want and need that gets us even more allocations from Ford. So, again, no panic yet. We got this!!
chipstar
Get R dun
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
You're the best!
NayNay
NayNay
All of you should have that converted message. Again, means nothing but that I was able to push it over so we can work your orders and make changes to them, do pricing options, etc. I have customer I will get back as soon as I can.
It’s happening!!!!
NayNay
NayNay
Yes it is happening. Now if Ford's site crashes we are safe cuz I moved everyone over
MrJoe
MrJoe
Mine says In-Store Order now...
CARdiac
CARdiac
i didn't see mine :-(
MrJoe
MrJoe
@CARdiac Did you check your reservation on FORD?
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
@CARdiac It's just on your Ford account reservation/order page.
Greg Helmick
Greg Helmick
For us slow people edumekated in Ohio, so we do not need to do anything on our Ford account because the amazing @NayNay moved our reservations to order but the final act of conversions from reservation to order will be @NayNay reaching out to each individual to confirm our build and place the order in WBDO, correct?
NayNay
NayNay
Yes, sorry I was hoping and jumping all over the place for a while and probably confused the hell out of many. The 1st two humps we are now over and the fun part can start tomorrow. With everyone trying to do this or that on the site my main concern was Ford crashing from heavy traffic and not being able to get to everyone's reservation. Like I tried to show in those pix it was a couple step process to get them moved into what I call a "safe" zone. They are in a place where I can go in and fix each one with each of you. I am extremely excited now and it reflects in my energy here. Again my apologies, I am doing my best to remain transparent so no one has to guess what is going on or why. I am trying to give you the dealer view too.
Greg Helmick
Greg Helmick
no problem. we appreciate the transparency and high level of enthusiasm. just wanted to make sure the slow buckeye was tracking ;).
Reactions: NayNay
mcalpal
mcalpal
While I appreciate and understand getting all this prepared and the transparency of what you are doing and why, I do think it would've have been good for a heads up before. While I have every intention of converting in the next week with my black diamond build. I have an FE reservation and now am locked in at Leonardtown that isn't offering any discount on the FEs, whereas a couple other dealers that are reasonably close are. The black interior reveal has/had me considering going back to the FE (unlikely, but still). This isn't a complaint, because I am 99% on my black diamond build, but just providing a perspective and why there's some concern on the forum in that thread about the dealer doing this. I chose Leonardtown due to NayNay's honesty, integrity, enthusiasm and dedication to her customers, and am happy I did; just wanted to provide that perspective in this private forum so there's some understanding of that point of view.
View previous replies…
chipstar
@mcalpal Got it - hadn't considered the locking in of the dealership
NayNay
NayNay
@mcalpal I am deeply sorry for this. I truly felt anyone wanting to make any leaps elsewhere had already done so. Of course we as a dealership are going to pull all reservations over so we can lock things in and start to contact everyone and get the ball rolling. If you need me to unlock yours so you may go to another dealer please let me know as soon as possible so I can reach out to corporate and have this corrected immediately. I take full responsibility for all of my actions and never want to trap anyone into doing business with me or my dealership. Our conversation consisted of you no longer wanting FE and moving to another trim level and it was confirmed you could. I do not recall at any point you stating you would be reverting back to FE, or moving elsewhere. Furthermore, I thought by letting everyone know when things went live for conversation and stating we need all to convert to obtain higher allocations was a key indicator that we would pull them over, along with stating clear cut off dates prior to going live. So again, nothing excuses this and you being locked to us here. If you need me to make some calls so you can move, just let me know. If any of you are no longer comfortable doing business or the process I have set in place please let me know as soon as possible. I am trying to put every single free second I have into contact and finalizing orders for all of you. I want zero people unhappy.
mcalpal
mcalpal
@NayNay This is why you are the dealer we chose; there is no need to apologize and I appreciate your response and understanding of my comments. Everything you're saying is exactly correct, I said I wanted a BD and I never indicated wanting to go back to the FE, and looking at everything, I probably would do the same thing in terms of staging orders so the conversion process is quicker. I am excited to order with Leonardtown and work with you. My comments were to show how it could be interpreted by the larger forum because I know there've been some passionate "discussions" in the public forum in the past and wanted to get that perspective out here.
NayNay
NayNay
I adore all of you. I honestly have not bothered doing anything in the open forum. My energy and focus is on these orders and you all that are with us. It sounds horrible to say but I have no time for outside drama nor trying to explain why another dealer did something or did not. I am here for you guys and these Bronco orders. Every free second I have is dedicated to this and nothing more. I want all of you to be confident and comfortable. Now I need to get back to work if any of us are getting a Bronco!!
NayNay
NayNay
Your dogs 1st.... People 2nd.... dogs get the owner more brownie points!!
Harv83
Harv83
Will we be able to change trim level when we finalize our orders? My wife talked me out of being a cheapskate, so I’m hoping to change from base to OBX. I was reading one of those dumpster fire “my dealer stole my reservation” threads and there are several on there who say once the reservation changes to an order we can’t change trim level or door count.
Reactions: NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
@Harv83 oh to further prove the point i did convert an order with a customer in my office today and were able to add things, change color, etc with zero issues aside from my fumbling around. I gave the individual their pricing and showed the invoice, gave copies, we both signed off, and then I sent it through to Ford. I also emailed a copy too. When I did it the customer confirmed on their Ford account that it also updated too.
Harv83
Harv83
@NayNay no need to prove anything to me, I believe you, that’s why I switched to Leonardtown. The wackos out on the forums made it sound like it was a Ford policy, not something that dealers were doing on their own. I know you want all of us to get the Bronco that we want.
NayNay
NayNay
@Harv83 oh no, I didn't mean to come off like you personally were questioning anything. That was meant as a blanket type statement and me kinda puffing up some that I was correct against many outside this group that came down on me hard over the things I said and decisions I made.
Reactions: Harv83
NayNay
NayNay
I've said before and will say again I've pulled all orders over and will reach out to each person individually to go over your order make any changes and finalize them. You absolutely will have a chance to make all the changes you need to. I promise.
Reactions: lowmpg
Harv83
Harv83
Awesome, thanks. Sorry to bother you with that, I should have known better than to listen to the garbage on the open forums.
NayNay
NayNay
Well those dealers might be doing just that. I do not know and their drama is not my issue. My focal point are my customers. I've said it 100 times. If you do not trust the people you're working with move before u can't. Now I'm getting calls and emails and on and on it goes. I'm not those other people's boss. I can't help them.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views