Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
I finalized my order just now. Should hit the order banks tomorrow. 4dr Badlands, Cactus Gray (have a feeling it’s going to end up a popular color ?), MIC Top, Mid, 2.7 (could not order 4.70 gears) and keyless entry. Z plan $48,410, no deposit required. MSRP $51,875. I really wanted LUX, was kind of on the fence on High, so total price was more than I could stomach (just my personal choice, not saying it’s a bad choice). I will enter it into the forum tracker when I get the order #.
Show full message
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
What dealer are you using again?
Mattwings
Mattwings
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
@Mattwings that's right, I'm just getting old and forgetful. I'll probably reach out to varsity tomorrow but like I said I'm actually hoping for a 2022 so I'm not in a huge rush
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Last I checked the tracker, there wasn’t a single CG in there (couple hrs ago). I decided on CG last week after going back n forth for months on VB and Race (makes sense, right?? ??‍♂). After seeing the factory pics I know I made the right choice. Waiting to hear from granger on my spot. Early day 2, so I think I’ll make the cut according to the chart.

Congrats and can’t wait until we all can meet up!
Mattwings
Mattwings
@Gr8Hortoni Cactus Gray is the #2 color now on the Forum orders. I am willing to bet it ends up #1 or very close in 21 overall orders and stays there until dealer stock makes Silver, Black and White more prevalent. It is super popular on the 21 Rangers hitting the dealers now. Interesting to watch. I thought area 51and CO would both be a little more popular with the Forum orders, as the enthusiast group. Cactus is a new color too, so it fits in the "unique for 21" group.
Mattwings
Mattwings
@Gr8Hortoni Carbonized Gray overtook Cactus Gray, I liked that color too. Interesting, the two Grays and Area 51 make up 55% of all the forum orders ? I was hoping to be the only one ☝
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Yea no kidding. To think I was torn between race and VB, and those were the bottom colors last I checked. @Mattwings
CDN Jen
CDN Jen
Congrats! Must feel great. I’m submitting my order on Saturday. Looks like the A/Z discount will offset our 6% sales tax. Works for me.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Sounds good. Glad it went good for you. Did you any kind of deals with your dealer before ordering?
Nite93
Put my order in this afternoon. Only issue was mod top wasnt available as a submittable option. Dealership is contacting Ford directly tomorrow to get an answer.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Congratulations!!!!
Reactions: Nite93
kplumb09
Congrats on submitting! Unfortunately I have decided to hold off on a Bronco, with working from home full time now, I cant justify the costs of a $50k vehicle when the family is needed to move in the near future (3 kids in a 3 bdr, 1 bath house is no longer practical). Look forward to seeing all your pics from delivery and living vicariously through you.
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
If you have not ordered PLEASE check your Reservation on Ford.com . I did today after ready that some dealers had converted Reservations to orders without actually talking to the reservation holder. Apparently I astral projected into the dealership yesterday and ordered my Bronco without realizing. Needless to say, I have a call into the General Manager. Now, I now that as long as the Bronco hasn't been scheduled it can still be changed but still, the thought of not letting me know prior to even entering a placeholder order has me a bit miffed.
View previous replies…
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
@ArrickSports This happened to me and found out after they emailed me telling me the put the order in, with no other communication. Dealer is Fox Ford of Cadillac. They have not responded to me. I emailed Mike Levine with my situation, and I think everyone should if their dealer has done this too.
[email protected]
He responded to me and said he would get back to me soon.
Now, unless Fox Ford come in and says sorry, offers invoice price for me or some other offer...I am preparing myself to push my order to MY22 or beyond, or cancel all together.
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
@McCracken Thanks, I may take that action. I am going to definitely push for better pricing. I expect it will get straightened out but it is frustrating as hell at the moment.
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
No but I have a feeling unless Ford wants a class action lawsuit that it shouldn't be a big problem
CDN Jen
CDN Jen
Did they ask you for a Z-plan PIN when you ordered? I just used one last week on a Sport and I don't want to use another one this calendar (yet) if there is a strong possibility I'll take delivery in 2022.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I didn't give my pin either BTW. I think something is funky with the system, because even my actual order is still showing as a BD and I ordered a BL.
CDN Jen
CDN Jen
@Mattwings I was hoping you'd chime in. Hopefully in a few days it'll be fixed and this isn't a major cluster f.
ArrickSports
ArrickSports
@Mattwings That may be a possibility although I have seen some people say that orders haven't been converted so IDK. I'm just infuriated at this point. Have a voice mail, e-mail and a text message in to the general manager at the moment but expect they will get back to me when I am interviewing a candidate this afternoon.
Mattwings
Mattwings
@ArrickSports We have plenty of time, although I totally get the anxiety it induces!
Mattwings
Mattwings
BTW, my order just flipped to the BL with no other changes, it was definitely a "glitch". Not that the dealer should have put your order in without telling you. My guess would be the person who does orders wanted to go in and check on the order process and availability. To my knowledge, this is the first time Ford has used this process and I don't think a lot of people know what they are doing. My reservation also still shows a BD picture too.

Attachments

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views