Sponsored

WNY Bronco Group

Western New York area Bronco owners
Bignet
I reserved my 2021 Bronco Outbanks 2 Door with Dave Smith Ford. Early on I heard they weren't charging for delivery or order processing, plus it's close to my house. Does anyone have any information on other dealers in the area? After I placed my reservation I had a rep from Dave Smith email me asking if I was interested in other vehicles. I responded that I'm waiting on a '21 Bronco, I hope that email was in error. I've seen comments on this forum stating that their dealer has reached out to them, but I really haven't heard anything since that bizarre email. I hope I have chosen wisely.
Show full message
Reactions: Steamroller72
Steamroller72
Steamroller72
I sold a Challenger to Basil Ford last month and had a Bronco reserved there, but I cancelled it for the Granger Oct-20 $2,000 under invoice deal. I would want Dave Smith to confirm they won't exceed MSRP before ordering with them in December.
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
I just ordered my Wildtrak 4 DR with them yesterday and got invoice price with them.
Bignet
Bignet
I just placed my OBX 2DR order. Rep. stated they have about 70 reservations, with an allocation of 17. He said I'm in the low teens, so it's looking good to get a MY21, barring any production issues. My reservation date was 7/16.
Rebel Bronc
Rebel Bronc
Excited for you guys! I'm going to Iowa next year to pick mine up. : )
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
I thought about that this year, just too much time involved to plan it out and the miles on the Bronco to get back to NY verse cost/reward.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views