Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
MrJoe
Hi Folks!

Just wondering what color you're getting. I'm torn between VB, Cactus, A51 and Rapid Red. I've been watching the pie chart often. I don't want the most popular colors. Looks like A51 and Cactus are pretty popular right now. If I get pushed to a MY22 it'll be green no doubt.
Show full message
Reactions: Used2jeep
Used2jeep
Used2jeep
I am currently CacG because it changes SO MUCH. VB was it once I decided against the MA state police Area51. Rapid Red is classy, and with that possible white top??? Pow! But I will most likely be a CacG 22.
Reactions: MrJoe
Harv83
Harv83
I’m all in on VB. Went to look at a sport in cactus last weekend, they had a super duty in VB on the lot, looked great. I’d be all over lightning blue if it was available on the non FEs.
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
VB with Rapid Red a close second.
Greg Helmick
Greg Helmick
@LalasBronco that is funny. That is my order as well. Both should look good with roast and black but with the VB grips I think VB has it. Although I do like the option of shadow black with shadow black modular top since i am most likely looking at MY22
TXBoy79
TXBoy79
Cyber Orange WT all day!!
broncoSJ
broncoSJ
Iconic silver or carb gray.
mcalpal
mcalpal
Getting A51 because I think it looks good with the MIC top and reminds me a bit of Toyota’s TRD Pro Calvary Blue
chipstar
I am going "boring" with Carb Gray. I love white but every SUV is white. I know lots of grey jeeps but I'm ok with it
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
Thanks for the post. It's A51 for me, although those recent VB pics do look nice. My true desire would be OD Green or Desert Sand, look at my avatar, I bleed Army Green, but I will not wait until MY22 for it. Another reason for A51 is that it is a Bronco exclusive and I can see them discontinuing it for upcoming years. Edit: Second choice is Carb Gray, very classy look!
HEMI_Shaker
HEMI_Shaker
I was thought I was locked in with Area 51 until I saw the Velocity Blue pics posted today. Now I am leaning towards Velocity Blue.
NayNay
NayNay
Omggggg today went on forever. I got in at 830 and just got home now!! My death day aside.... I keep making a more and more expensive Bronco. To the point where I will not be able to afford to buy it!! And now I can't pick a color. This is going to be the death of me.
broncoSJ
broncoSJ

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views