Sponsored

Long Island Broncos

Welcome Nassau and Suffolk co.
Just called Levittown Ford as I have yet to hear from anyone. They mentioned there is a long list to process. A showroom car will not be available until June. Not sure if I feel comfortable committing to a purchase without seeing it in person. It would be great to compare the V4 vs the V6 through a test drive. However, there will only be one bronco to test drive. The part that annoyed me the most, the salesperson stated I needed to come in to convert the order and certain models will incur ADM. Walking into a showroom when there is no car to see/test drive makes no sense to me. After insisting it made no sense to be there in person, she said I will have someone call you. Just reminds me how much I hate the car buying process. Wish Ford would adopt Tesla’s sales model. One price no haggle... sold!!!! would like to hear what others experiences are. Anyone converted an outer bank order at MSRP or less? ADM is deal breaker for me. Just out of principle.
Show full message
Blitzjb
Blitzjb
Call Tiago at Sayville Ford. I placed my order on 1/20 and they have been responsive every step of the way. I did all by phone/e-mail. No ADM. What day did you reserve? and what build are you looking at? It all matters with the Bronco.
Reactions: BDPNYC
BDPNYC
@Blitzjb called today my res number starts with 102 made the morning after debut. Looking at Outerbank, 2.7, high pack, modular painted hardtop. What you ya think?
Blitzjb
Blitzjb
The 2.7 and mod hart top is listed at late availability. So you won’t be in the first wave of deliveries. @BDPNYC
BDPNYC
@Blitzjb yeah I know, expecting early winter 2021.. thanks for the replies.
LIBronco
Hassett in Wantagh was MSRP. They did not charge ADM. They would not tell me how many they were allocated or where my place in line was, but they did tell me I had made the allocation cutoff and placed the order for me. A few hours later I got the confirmation email from Ford. I had a 7/14 reservation.
Reactions: BDPNYC
BDPNYC
Nice experience, thinking I need to change my dealer
Jimsonabicycle
Jimsonabicycle
I'm going to Hassett on Sunday to convert. 179 orders, 59 allocations. I reserved 1 day in so I should be good.
Double IPA
Double IPA
I lobbed a couple of emails into Crown Ford in Lynbrook this week. If I don't hear back, I will call next week. Based on prior conversations I am expecting msrp and no ADM. If not, I am following @Blitzjb to Sayville or @Jimsonabicycle to Wantagh - if all works out for you on Sunday. Keep us posted. Pretty sure I will be stuck with a MY22 anyway. I reserved 2 weeks after launch and I want a Wildtrak with black top, so I have a lot going against me here....
Jimsonabicycle
Jimsonabicycle
Without a doubt, I'll post tight after I come back.
Evanm14
I understand the entire COVID shutdown issues, but I don't understand why the MACH E is already rolling into dealerships, while the Bronco has all these obstacles to get one. I think they went too far with customization.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views