Sponsored

Emerald Coast Bronco Club

Bronco and Offroad enthusiasts in the NW Florida panhandle area.
Dos Locos
I went to the dealership today. They were charging invoice plus 7%. It turns out that is 2000-2500 over MSRP. They also had a $1000 non refundable deposit. I told them I needed more time to think about. Does anyone know of any better deals?
Show full message
mdonathan56
mdonathan56
Depending on where you are at. Moyer Ford in Foley AL offered me X-Plan pricing which is basically Invoice. I got mine at Matt Bowers Ford in NOLA. $1000 under invoice plus $200 Doc fee. I believe all the Mullinax dealers are offering X-Plan type pricing as well.
Good Luck
Dos Locos
Dos Locos
Thanks!! I’m gonna keep looking.
mdonathan56
mdonathan56
Also; @DealerInsider in PA is offering 3% below invoice or Invoice and free shipping to your driveway.
Dos Locos
Dos Locos
I’ll call Mullinax in Mobile tomorrow and see what they have to say.
Cajun Czar
Cajun Czar
I also am using Matt Bowers in Metairie with the same deal. Mdothan56 has Matt Bowers submitted your order yet. I’m still waiting
Cajun Czar
Cajun Czar
I didn’t realize Matt Bowers had e-mailed me the order before I posted!
Dos Locos if Mullinax doesn’t work try them.
Dos Locos
Dos Locos
mdonathan56
mdonathan56
@Cajun Czar Asked MBF about FCTP Broncos, they have three coming and will contact me when they arrive. I'm gonna go over and check them out and hopefully get to drive one.
RandallSavage
RandallSavage
Man....... That was Gary Smith Ford in Fort Walton? They only told me its $1000. I wish we can just order straight from the factory and have it delivered to our home.....
Cajun Czar
Cajun Czar
No doubt. It is a bit frustrating but I am trying to stay patient/positive—> I just want my effing Bronco!
I have been looking at the accessories thread today and I am pretty happy with the choices. It’s only going to get better.
Dos Locos
Dos Locos
I called Mullinax Ford in Mobile. They are charging MSRP and nothing more. It seems like a fair deal. Either way I am going to change dealerships. There is no way I am paying more than what it is worth. There are too many dealerships that will offer a fair deal to stick with a bad one.
RandallSavage
RandallSavage
Alright, I'm calling them first thing Monday! I wonder if they will tell me the same story about having to wait for MY22.
@Dos Locos Did they mention how many allocations they have available?
Dos Locos
Dos Locos
@RandallSavage They said I was in the window for the MY21. But if you were getting one of the “deadly six” it’d be probably MY22. Either way I refuse to pay more than MSRP.
RandallSavage
RandallSavage
deadly six LMAO

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views