Sponsored

Long Island Broncos

Welcome Nassau and Suffolk co.
Thanks to this club I went to Hassett. After my initial dealer stood firm on 5k ADM on all 2021 reservations, and couple hundred doc fee. The sales rep initially eluded this was a directive from Ford and that all dealers are doing this. After calling him out on his BS, I let him know I wasn’t doing business here. Reserved at Hassett. in Ford’s MSRP, there is a line item called acquisition fee $695. I wasn’t charged that so technical I paid below MSRP. Happy camper here...Black OBX 4 DR, modular painted top, interior sound deaden, aux, switches, high pack, floor mats ( first time I ever paid for matts!!!).. Hoping by late August early Sept.... cheers
Show full message
Blitzjb
Blitzjb
The acquisition fee is only for a lease. Delivery fees from the factory apply to all vehicles. Good move. Long islanders aren’t going to pay 5k over msrp. What was your reservation date ?
BDPNYC
Thanks for the additional clarity on all these fees. My res was morning of 7/14. Sales rep also mentioned modular hardtop should not delay the order by much.hoping he is right...
Reactions: Blitzjb
Blitzjb
Blitzjb
I was also 7/14. I didn’t order anything that may cause a delay. @BDPNYC
tenmidgets
Who was your original dealer?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)