Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
Texas Sunshine
We're freezing down here in Texas. Hope all you gals are staying warm!
Show full message
CrazyDogLady
CrazyDogLady
We have had such a mild winter until a week and half ago that it is hard to complain about the cold weather up here. That being said sunshine and 25 would be nice. I saw pictures of Texas stay safe!!
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
Our harsh winter is your mild winter.
Reactions: RBF 1401
CrazyDogLady
CrazyDogLady
@Texas Sunshine so true! Plus you do not have the road maintenance equipment like we do. I feel for you I lived in VA for 8 years. It may be a little more if you had your Bronco!! You could test it in the snow!
96ExplorerSport
96ExplorerSport
Brrrrrr... freezing in New York today. But we're (and our infrastructure is) used to it. Stay safe down there!
corey07
corey07
Thinking of y'all down south. We got hit pretty good up here in Oregon with snow and ice but most of the state is used to it! Lots of folks still with out power on west side of state, but nothing like you folks in the southern states! Sure hope some relief comes soon. Stay safe!
desert_rat
desert_rat
i just got my power back after 2.5 days without it (I'm in Houston). hoping we're near the end of this mess
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
Most people around us lost power last Sunday. We lost it for two hours so I'm not complaining and our water came back on today. My brother in law lives in Round Rock and has a Jeep. He said we will love our Bronco in the snow but he did get rear ended due to black ice! Looking forward to Summer 2021!
RBF 1401
RBF 1401
I'm going to try to talk some sunshine into heading your way.

I really can't imagine what you are all going through. I am feeling freezing cold because it's barely getting up to 60 during the day, and it's been in the 30s at night. I've lived in Tucson too long and really admire how tough you all must be. I don't know how y'all survive it.

Although I did grow up in Connecticut and remember a 3-day power outage during an ice storm one winter. Luckily we had a fireplace. But even so, I still remember wearing tons on layers of clothes trying to keep warm in the house.
CrazyDogLady
CrazyDogLady
The toughness is an act to help us get through the winters. I have 11 more winters and south I go. Yep I'm counting down already!
Judy
Sorry you are going through that in TX! I m in MA so we are (unfortunately) used to this crap lol.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views