Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
mlcinema
WRF3MD
WRF3MD
I was going to wait until delivery time gets closer to say anything but, I 100% agree. Please do not install the front tag mount. And along the same lines, nothing against Leonardtown, but please don't put dealership badges on either.
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
Wow, that is an epic fail! That makes zip tying it to the bumper look like a decent option. So glad that Florida is a rear plate only state.
lowmpg
lowmpg
They don't have to install them, just tell them 'no' :)
mcalpal
mcalpal
I brought this up when I ordered with NayNay and it sounded like it shouldn't be a problem. I believe from our conversation that it's a common thing on Mustangs for them not to mount the front plate and leave it up to the buyer.
Darrell
Darrell
I agree with all of the above, I don't want one installed either.
jasonenvoy
jasonenvoy
Ordered this week - says if they aren't factory installed, they'll be in the backseat for you
NayNay
NayNay
I (by law) have to order the front bracket. Once Ford emails you that your vehicle is being built, that is when you tell the dealership not to install and/or place any stickers on the vehicle. Then, once you get a call or email your vehicle is in route or here, remind again. Each vehicle will go through a few steps before it is ready to be driven off and I personally will not be able to keep track, since PDI, check in, clean up, etc. are done by other areas at dealership level. Saying it now when it could be months or a year before we see the actual Broncos will not make the front end managers remember. Which is horrifying since I also find it hideous too!!
CARdiac
CARdiac
As I said, please put the mount and plate in the vehicle...you have my "word" it will be installed....No, my fingers are not crossed behind my back. How dare you ask me something like that!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views