Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
Sanders650
Fellow Bronco enthusiasts,

I was thinking to post the vehicle build, color, location, and rather you were MY21 or MY22. Curious to see what trims and colors we will see out here in SOCAL.

Mine will be a Cactus Grey FE, Four door, sasquatch, MIC top now :( for MY21. You will see it mostly in the Chula Vista/San Diego area. I will take it 2 to 3 times a week up to Oceanside.
Show full message
GRENDIZER
GRENDIZER
At this point, I've decided to wait for the MY22. Based on the number of late available items I wanted: WildTrak, leather, 2.7, roof rack... I was going to most likely, get a 22 anyway. Color: Area 51 or maybe one of the MY22 new colors. I have 7/14 reservation, so hopefully, I'm near the front still when the MY22 order banks open. Its a gamble so who knows what the right decision will be.
Sanders650
Sanders650
Very nice, I will find out late summer early fall if I can buy the roofrack from the parts counter and install. Same with the hitch receiver since FE won't have it. SMDH! What area will you be taking your Bronco?
RobPS
RobPS
A51 2dr Outer Banks Squatch. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a MY21 but will most likely get bumped to MY22.
SD_Bronco
SD_Bronco
Velocity Blue, 4Dr, Badlands, Sasquatch
Hanverg07
Hanverg07
A51, 4 Drs, Badlands, with Sasquatch
Superfrog13
Superfrog13
Cyber Orange, 2.7l, 4Dr, Lux, Badlands, Squatch
Medhass
Medhass
Velocity blue black 💎 2 door sassquatch 2.7
Thurmy7
Thurmy7
Rapid Red 2.7 Badlands 4-door SAS w/ MIC top Lux package
thesocalexplorer
thesocalexplorer
Carbonized Gray Big Bend, 2 Door, 2.3/7MT, rear locker & signature lighting
Barlos
Barlos
Carbonized grey < Base-Sas-2.3 with all the limited extras but ready for the aftermarket to open the flood gates!
Barlos
Barlos
Jumped on the 2.7 😁
Bronco Don
Bronco Don
Mine is going to be , race red black diamond 4door
Bad Andy
Bad Andy
AMB 2 door, 2.3 manual, Badlands, Lux, Leather. Late to the game. Would be surprised if I even get a 2022.
Barlos
Barlos
So I got the they don’t know when my build will be... pretty Bummed 😕
Ponyup
Ponyup
Rapid Red 2-door Badlands 2.7 with the High Package Ordered 7/13. Have a VIN with an original build date of 6/25 but it was moved to July 5th week.
BroncoMTB
BroncoMTB
Carbonized Grey 4-door Wildtrak 2.7 w/ High Package.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views