Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
CARdiac
So quiet here...I miss @NayNay
Show full message
WRF3MD
WRF3MD
There's definitely not very many useful updates lately, but at this point the only thing that would really be exciting is a moved up build schedule. May seems so far away haha.
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
I agree, things are very quiet. I was expecting there to be a lull in activity but this is a little more than I imagined. It also seems like activity on the forum in general is down as well. I was just counting the days until May. Thankfully I have other things going to keep me occupied.
BPMANAZ
Yea, NayNay is the best!! Couldn't ask for an easier process when converting from a reservation to an order. She was extremely knowledgeable and VERY helpful. You don't find that in the auto industry very often. Plus, she has skin in the game as she is our position and getting a Bronco as well.

The forums are definitely more quiet, the clam before the storm, I guess. Most topics that can be discussed have been at this point. Now it's sit back and wait until May and hope that goes without a hitch.

I do wonder how many people are like me and changed their reservation when they converted. I had reserved a Badlands and ordered a 4 Door Wildtrak (AMB) and now am thinking I should have stayed with the 2 door Badlands in Carbon Gray. How can I have buyers remorse without actually having bought anything?
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
I also switched my build prior to ordering and I have had a few thoughts to call and add/remove something, but I have resisted so far. Sometimes I have to stop and tell myself there is no perfect vehicle and I am getting closer with my order than I have ever gotten to what I want in a vehicle, obviously within my budget. For me that is always a factor, so no remorse but some second thoughts.
mcalpal
mcalpal
After deciding to pass on the first edition I've been happy with my BD build until the KOH ride along videos came out and really made me want to get the high package for the 360 cameras, but it would be a novelty for my planned usage and not something I need, so I think I'm still good on the BD build I submitted.
Did any of you get a DORA after ordering? I have my buyer's order that I signed and sent back, but see others on the main forum have gotten a copy of their DORA.
BPMANAZ
I think I did get that actually, now that I think about it.
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
I plead ignorance here; what is a DORA? Thanks,
mcalpal
mcalpal
Eharris55
Eharris55
I'm patiently waiting to finalize my order. Any suggestions or tips for when Shameka gives me a call?
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I did receive a DORA. I received the email confirmation from Ford and my Ford account shows an In Store Order with correct Trim but incorrect picture and my reservation number is now my order number. The picture is the same trim (BD) as my original reservation. Not sure if this is similar to others. Thanks,
NayNay
NayNay
Hi, sorry for the lack of posting information. It is the quiet before the storm as everyone's focused on getting orders converted to maximize allocation for everyone. You all should get the DORA and a buyer's order showing your pricing. Also if you want to tweak or change up your order you can. You should get a new DORA and buyer's order that you'll need to sign and return if you do change things. I would suggest holding off on tweaking orders for another week so others can be converted 1st. Converting orders can be time consuming too. If anyone hasn't signed a DORA and buyer's order and sent them back please make sure you do as soon as possible. Neither force you to buy but both protect YOU as the buyer. Again I'm not at work so if you need me or don't have an appointment text me so I can follow up for you.
Reactions: 1979
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
Oops! I forgot to sign mine. I'll do that now. Do you want me to send it to you or to Shameka? Thanks, @NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
Send it to her and cc me please just in case.
lowmpg
lowmpg
Can't wait to get a call to actually convert mine :(
NayNay
NayNay
Is it scheduled?
lowmpg
lowmpg
@NayNay sent emails, gave my phone number, that's all I know :)
NayNay
NayNay
Ok text me what will work best for you as far as time for a call and I'll see she gets it. 609-634-1534
Eharris55
Eharris55
@lowmpg did you get your call scheduled? I'm getting antsy just to get a call scheduled, let alone the actual call.
lowmpg
lowmpg
@Eharris55 no. I sent my info again and I think I'm supposed to get called tomorrow. I'm a little nervous as this has now gone on since Jan, but we've got till mid-March to get it done.
Eharris55
Eharris55

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views