Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
dcg2
Alright, I'm irritated watching these guys in Michigan have all the fun. When are we going to be able to see and touch a Bronco at a PA dealer???
Show full message
Skip2a
Skip2a
AJ: When do you guess the mannequins will hit the dealer lots? Have you heard of any Ford meet and greets in PA that will allow us to get hands on?
DealerInsider
DealerInsider
aj_benedetto
aj_benedetto
@Skip2a The hope is that we get our mannequin a few weeks before retail order start to arrive at dealers. Is this a sure thing? No, but that is the plan. To this day we still have not received our Bronco Sport mannequin units (due to recalls) so it is hard to say how this will all pan out. If this all goes as planned we should have them "by July".
Reactions: dcg2
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite
Reactions: Skip2a
dcg2
dcg2
@Fly by Nite Good to know! Thank you I emailed them to see if they knew or not.
BroncoPA65
BroncoPA65
@Fly by Nite if I only had that new Bronco by June! I'm less than 2 hours away and would love to be driving out to that event in the new Bronco! But alas, I will not hold my breath for that to happen, I'd be darker than Ford Blue! :D
squatch2021
squatch2021
McGuires in Hershey will be getting a demo Bronco to keep on the lot for test drives. When I placed my order the sales manager indicated he was on some list to get an early demo. He wasn't exactly sure of the timing and features other than it will be a 4 door. Ill post when i see it there.
Reactions: dcg2
Jamyers77
Jamyers77
That's where my day 2 reservation is (probably switching in another week). Wouldn't budge off msrp when I talked to their rep. Shame since it's about 5 mins from my house

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views