Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
So, Tuesday night, my son hit a deer on the way to the cabin. He didn’t really want to get it fixed and have $2500-$3k in repairs on a $7k truck. He ended up leasing a new Ranger, based on the crazy incentives they have going right now. Bottom line, the dealer in Tawas was super nice , very helpful and easy to deal with. I asked about Broncos and they actually knew quite a bit, even with only 15 orders. They had a color book (Area 51 and Cactus Grey look noooothing like they do in pictures, Cactus is really nice). I asked if they expected to get their orders filled in a timely manner and they said there representative was not clear on how the orders would be filled, but they would take my questions to their rep. I really want to move my order. My local guy has been fine, but I really liked the small town vibe and feel like they will bend over backwards to take care of me. Any thoughts on switching? I did refer another member here to him and have nothing bad to say about Holzer, but having a dealer where I seem to actually matter was nice.
Show full message
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Do whatever you feel comfortable doing. You get A/Z plan right? So you don’t have to try and negotiate. If you feel comfortable working with him, that’s a huge part of the battle won. I hate the way some of these sales guys are so high strung and high pressure, it makes it so much better to not feel like you’re getting hustled. I would make sure they don’t do a bunch of hidden add ons, but if he’ll give you a good agreement in writing, go for it.
Trustable
Trustable
I would just go wherever you like it and feel like your being treated well. With any of the plans, you don't have to negotiate on anything except a trade in. From what it sounds like you had a good experience at that other dealer, and if your son has a good experience during service too, I don't see a reason not to switch.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views