Ford Bronco Club of Arizona

Bronco Club of Arizona
Is anyone using Earnhardt ford? Any opinions on this dealership
Show full message
deejaybee
deejaybee
deejaybee
deejaybee
Oh, and get it in writing from them, if you can. Not that they can't change their policies in the next 10 months but perhaps if they tell you something now they will at least honor it for your purchase. I plan on verifying with Auto Nation again in December, or whenever we get to actually place our orders and at least I have my email from them to fall back on if they tell me something different at that point.
AzBroncoFan
Hey @deejaybee, I recently made a reservation trying to catch up on all the pricing, dealer, x-plan, etc information, and holy cow there is a lot of info to review. I read that you made your reservation with Autonation Scottsdale. That is where mine is currently at. Are you still planning to keep it with them? Any recommendations for questions to ask, etc?
deejaybee
deejaybee
Hey @AzBroncoFan My reservation is still with Auto Nation Scottsdale. Between my ex girlfriend and I, we bought 5 vehicles from them over the past 10 years and it's always been a good experience. The fleet manager there, Nick Bryan, is handling all of their Bronco reservations and his email is [email protected]. I have emailed his a couple times with questions and he's always really good about replying. He confirmed the dealership is honoring all Ford Plan pricing tiers, rebates, and discounts that Ford offers, if applicable. I got a 1 year membership with Mustang Club of America for $25 to take advantage of X-Plan pricing. He also mentioned that Costco may offer special pricing for the Bronco as well but hasn't been able to confirm that yet. So unless another dealer offers something along the lines of what Granger is offering in Iowa, I plan on sticking with A N Scottsdale. As far as questions to ask him, really anything you can think of. I am not sure how much info the dealerships are privy to but Nick will give you as much info as he can. I was also planning on test driving a 2.3L Ranger since I am opting for a 2.3L M/T Bronco and they are about the same weight. See how the engine feels and performs. I am coming from a Dodge Challenger and a Mustang before that so it'll be a bit of an adjustment. But so far so good with my experience with them dealing with the reservation.
AzBroncoFan
Much appreciated on the reply @deejaybee. I got an email from Nick Bryan when I did my rez so looks like same guy. Keep me updated if you learn anything new with them or other AZ options. I will do the same
ArizonaJones
My reservation is with Auto Nation. Just out of curiosity I contacted Costco and they directed me to Chapman. A salesman called almost immediately and he had quite a bit of info. Bottom line is: purchase through Costco get you 25% off add ons and accessories. Seems like he was blowing hot air a little but said he would ask his boss about taking money off the msrp.
deejaybee
deejaybee
I wonder if Chapman is the only Ford affiliate for Costco then? And I wonder what encompasses ad ons and accessories? Does that mean like floor mats or does that mean like Sasquatch package?
ArizonaJones
Chapman is the only Costco dealer in the valley. This is just an assumption but it will not include Sasquatch rather its for the tinted windows, yakima rack, or the towing kit [email protected]

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views

Advertisement