Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
DBrab_1914
Hey guys, those of you that are placing an order with Two Rivers Ford did any of you see that the online ordering tool through ford.com opened up this morning? I took a look at it and I am able to submit my order to Two Rivers, but it asks for a $500 deposit. It does however show the invoice pricing in the price breakdown area. I know that Two Rivers said that there’s no deposit needed, but does anyone know if it still needs to be done online or best to wait for them to contact me for individual ordering? I just don’t want to mess anything up. Also trying to decide between the whole top issue on whether to order the soft or MIC top. I know Ford should improve production in 22, but I’d hate to put my order in for one and get super delayed even though I know it will be a delay regardless. I’m just concerned more about upkeep and security of the soft top than anything else. What is everything thinking on tops?
Show full message
Santos
Santos
Havent looked or tried yet.
vrtical
vrtical
I have a MIC top order from Feb 30 2021 lol. it use to be you could transfer a 21 reservation at no cost, but you still originally paid the $100. I think Ford is forcing this based on what was released this morning so may not be a way out, but in the end it would just come off your order anyways. As far as tops, I dont think it will be an issue, you are going to be pretty far down the line anyways as there is still a huge backlog of open orders from pre April 2021. Order what you want and dont play the commodities game. Also my current outstanding order is with Two Rivers which have been very good in communication and know their info.
Reactions: DBrab_1914
DBrab_1914
DBrab_1914
@vrtical I do want the MIC top, but I just emailed Jay Styling and he told me that if I want a 22 then to order the soft top. Honestly, I'll probably just do that and get a hard top later when everything is worked out. I've looked into things and I plan to get the safe deposit box for extra security until hard tops are in better supply. Maybe some aftermarket options will be available next year that's better than what Ford is offering.
daddycreswell
daddycreswell
I just emailed Jay Wed with my order, he sent me a a confirmation back with the order, then I got an email from Ford in the middle of the night last night confirming my order. Shoot him an email, he will get right back with you. [email protected]
Reactions: DBrab_1914
DBrab_1914
DBrab_1914
@daddycreswell Thank you! I haven't been assigned to a sales person yet I guess due to this being my first time placing an order. This is all new to me since I've NEVER ordered a vehicle before. I'll send him an email asking some questions. I really appreciate it.
Mikesmallcrawler21
ALWAYS CONTACT YOUR SALES ADVISOR BY PHONES!!
and any verbal agreements need to be copied into a email or paper agreement. Signed by both.. for your records...
and also you have plenty of time.
andrusoid
andrusoid
I think the 500 $ deposit is the new deal. MY22s are not going to take as long as the MY21s.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views