Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
_jeff
Is anyone going to King of the Hammers?
Show full message
TurkeyRun
TurkeyRun
I was gonna ask the same thing.... I MIGHT be able to slip away for a day or two (hmmmm....)
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
I really wanted to, and expected to drive my bronco down there, but now it’s looking like I won’t have it in time. Next year for sure.
_jeff
_jeff
My tracker just updated to show it was built on 1/23 (1/8 blend) and has been shipped. But like you @mybikeisred I'm nearly positive it won't arrive in time. I took Friday the 4th off and was planning to take my wife and two kids to stay at Bronco Basecamp but I still haven't received my reservation confirmation and am starting to think I might have to wait for next year. In a holding pattern for the time being.
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
Mine was built 12/26 and shipped 12/28, and I still don’t have it. I think it’s safe to say you won’t have yours in time. Mine has been at the rail yard in Milpitas for 9 days and counting.
_jeff
_jeff
@mybikeisred Holy hell that’s terrible! How long did it take you to get there?
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
@_jeff, it was on the train for 17 or 18 days. That included a three day layover in Cheyenne, and I’m not sure how long it spent in Illinois where it got transferred from CSX to Union Pacific.
_jeff
_jeff
Good to know, thanks.
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
Mine was built in october and didn't ship until December and still isn't here. Not sure where it's at at this point. I'm picking it up in San Diego so maybe I'll get lucky and can swing by on the way home
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
@Mdemieville, I would be ready to murder someone by now. That’s a bunch of horseshit.
_jeff
_jeff
Yeah, what in the hell is going on? Were you scooped up into a recall or something?
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
@_jeff, a lot of the October builds have airbag recalls from what I’ve heard. My dealer has a first edition in the showroom that has been sitting there for at least a month and a half waiting for the parts. They can’t let the owner have it yet. I can’t even imagine that poor bastard’s frustration right now. I’m frothing at the mouth because they’re saying I might not have my shit til next week.
  • Wow
Reactions: _jeff
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
Yeah I have no idea. It's hard as hell seeing others getting their 22s delivered and complaining when I'm still waiting on my 21. I heard absolutely nothing until I called ford and my dealer a little less than happy. Three days later I finally got my built notification. Then the next day shipped. Now it's been almost another 2 months.
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
@Mdemieville, complain away, but people getting 22s have waited exactly the same amount of days that you have. I had a first day reservation as I’m sure you did. Neither of us have Broncos. Does it make a difference whether I’m bitching about a 21 or 22?
Hailey Jo
Hailey Jo
I am planning on going the 3rd through the 5th. I'd love to meet a few of you if you decide to make the trip. I know in another post someone was talking about making a Bronco6g base camp too since there probably won't be enough room at Bronco Nation's.
Reactions: _jeff
_jeff
_jeff
That'd be pretty cool
_jeff
_jeff
I just got my reservation confirmation for Bronco Basecamp at KOH. I'm still trying to convince my wife to go, we'll see.
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
@_jeff, I don’t think I could possibly convince my wife to go to something like that. Not that I would want to bring her with me,
_jeff
_jeff
We'll see how successful in either direction…
DustyD
DustyD
I'm going 2-5, probably see you out there! - Dustin
_jeff
_jeff
So it's sounding like I'll be going solo in my CR-V (my Badlands is somewhere near Illinois). I have confirmed accommodations at Bronco Basecamp next Friday and Saturday and will likely have some space available. I'll also have a tent as backup in case the reservation falls through and possibly even just sleep in the back of my vehicle.
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
@_jeff it’s probably waiting to get picked up by Union Pacific. The worst part is waiting for it to get from the rail yard to the dealership. Mine is still at the rail yard in Milpitas. Day 14.
_jeff
_jeff
That feels like an extended time to be sitting there, hopefully it moves soon. And yeah it arrived in Blue Island on IHB (not sure what line that is) and I can see the nearest UP lines are close to Blue Island. Hopefully they're fitting really big turbo chargers to the engines, lol 😂
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
Not sure which rail yard yours is going to, but I hope they drop it off somewhere other than Milpitas.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views