Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
I went and checked our Holly Oaks RV park today. It looks a bit small (expansion is already scheduled) but pretty cool. Lots of steep inclines, good parking, variety of terrain. If I am in town, I would be interested to go to the grand opening September 20. Maybe ride my DR350?
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: Philly and kplumb09
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Supposed to be over 300 acres. In comparison, silver lake is 1000 I believe, Bundy Hill is around 350 and twisted trails is the largest private park in the state at around 450.

Should be a decent enough foundation to build off of. Thought I heard they had access to around another 150 acres as well.
Mattwings
Mattwings
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Has anyone been to Twisted Trails? I live 30 minutes from there, just wondering if its a good place to go and not damage a brand new Bronco.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@McCracken I love TT. Donna and the crew have done a great job making it the biggest private park in the state. The last 3 years I’ve hosted the “Turkey Trot” there on Thanksgiving weekend. (Until recently I had an off road group on Facebook with about 4K members). There’s some places that you could do damage, but quite a bit to play around on and not have any worries. Highly recommend it.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
I’ve been there several times and have yet to come back with any real scars.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Good to hear, I want to get on some trails, but would like to keep it tame for a year or so...
Reactions: Mattwings
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@McCracken check out the trail atlases I posted on the other thread. Great way to learn the legal trails around the area. You have a lot more around you than you might realize.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Mattwings
If anyone is interested in checking it out as a group, before winter sets in, let me know. I would take my F150 or my DR350 or both.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views